Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

4.3

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

This is a beautiful product and fun to use but I found for my skin it was too much sparkle. Kept trying to love it for me but finally passed it down to my niece. I found my old favorite Physician's Formula highlighter again and am happily using it instead.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Gosh thought I did a review on this little jewel already! I love this powder! For sure it does not give very much coverage, thus the name translucent. ;-) It does however make my face look more highlighted and boosted with an inner kind of glow. It is not a shine or frost thing either. It just looks pretty when I apply it over my foundation whether it is a powder foundation or a liquid. I do love the violet aroma too. It is very faint and I think since I have had my compact for a long time now, I think the lovely violet aroma has faded a lot but I still love it. The fragrance does not last on my skin at all but it is lovely when I open it and I smell the loveliness. The packaging alone is enough to make a person want it. The beautiful design of the colored hearts is a work of art and the cute little do nothing brush under the powder is adorable. ;-) I have never removed it from it's wrapping, it is just too cute, and I know it would not work as well as my blush brush. This is really one of those compacts that I want a backup of just in case it gets discontinued. I want a backup of the blush too for the very same reason! Surely Physicians Formula will not let these lovely jewels be discontinued from their lineup! Knowing what I know about this company and so many others though, they probably will in exchange for something else. So get yourself one!

I used this instead of powder foundation, over sunscreen & some stick concealer, all summer. Never thought I'd get to the bottom of the big compact, but I used it all up and it was great. The itty-bitty pink heart went first, since I used it as blush. All in all, a good product, not too artificially shiny from all the mica particles (at least on me). I have already repurchased (w/coupon and ds sale).