Redken Nature's Rescue Radiant Sea Spray [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

3.0

on 7/25/2014 4:53:00 PM

Smells good, isn't sticky, easy to apply!

I use this with the John Frieda Dream Curl Shampoo and Conditioner and it works amazing. I have shoulder length curly hair and it keeps my curls together and tamed. It gives it a nice oomph and looks super beachy
I usually spray it in my hair when it's damp. Once I spray it in I DO NOT touch my hair and I let it air dry.
I def recommend this product for curly and wavy hair for a beach look.
JUST DONT TOUCH YOUR HAIR UNTIL ITS DRY AND YOU'LL BE SET :)

$17 it's a tiny bottle which is a bummer cause I use it everyday. Wish it was bigger for the price!

This is the only thing that will give my wavy hair the scrunched look! I pair it with the Redken Wool Shake 08 and then scrunch a little. Looks amazing :)

This doesn't work for me. The scent is just nice but, while I realize it's a texturizing spray, it just made my hair nasty.

I thought this was a great texturizer...i have very fine long hair and it actually made my hair feel thicker and heavier.
The smell was fantastic...someone actually asked me what kind of perfume i was wearing...coming from the gym i wasn't wearing any.
The main problems i have with this product are it's expensive for such a small bottle and the worst part is there's some waste because as someone else said it doesn't spray out...it comes out in a stream...if i would not have read that post before buying it i probably would have returned it thinking the nozzle was broke.
Why anyone would make a bottle like this that does not spray out makes no sense at all.

on 6/5/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I hate to bring this down or anything but this is some of the most pointless hair care I've ever bought. Based on what Youtube gurus were saying, I expected it to encourage the natural wave I have to pop. Nope. All this does is make my hair smell pretty. $17 for scented hair. Yippie. I do own hair perfume so if that's what people want fine, they need to market it as straight up hair perfume, not hair perfume/texturizer.

For me, this made my hair look dull and blah. I'll be returning it.

It does smell wonderful though. So if you're just after a hair perfume that may make your hair look a little lackluster, have at it.

on 3/22/2012 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Instead of making me look like I had been at the beach this made me look like I went to the carnival. My hair looked and felt like cotton candy.

on 2/19/2011 12:06:00 PM

I received a 4oz bottle of this in a sample set of the new Nature's Rescue line. This is my favorite product in the line. The smell is amazing, I would totally buy it in a perfume or body spray if they made one. I am not sure it being released every time I touch my hair but I do smell it during the day, in a subtle not overpowering way.
As a texturizer it seems to be like a very very light hold spray gel. I have wavy/frizzy hair.. so I use them when my hair is wet to add a little extra hold, and I am now using it for my second day hair. Typically I put my second day hair in a ponytail... using this I can wear it down, spray, scrunch, and it looks decent :) I will be repurchasing this!
The only thing I would chang is the way it sprays out of the bottle.. it comes out in almost a stream, I would much prefer a fine mist!

So I received a sample of this and loved the smell so I went into my salon and bought a bottle. The product claims to release this amazing smell whenever touched and it additionally works as a texturizer. First of all the bottle is small for the price. When I got it home I tried it out right away. It sprays in a stream not a mist which was dissappointing to me because I can't spray it directly into my hair. I have been spraying it into my palm with a dab of john freida frizz-eaze and then smoothing it over my finished hairstyle. It seems to control flyaways better than just with the frizz-eaze alone. That said, I don't really think the touch release formula does it's job. I don't notice that my hair smells any better during the day (my opinion, didn't ask my husband)than it did before and touching it makes no difference. Might be a good option for a gym bag though as it does make my hair smell delightful initially. I love this scent. I want a perfume that smells the same.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

soooo disappointed! I read a lot of good reviews on another site and it just didn't deliver for me. I have fine, long curly processed hair that has gotten straighter with length, was looking for something to "wave it up". This product was just STICKY and I didn't see any definition in the curl or wave. I've made the "at home" sea spray salt and my own stuff works better. Only redeeming factor is the scent.

Popular Styling Products