66%

price range

Reviews

2.0

7 years ago

This review is for the Midas color correcting liquid concealer. I purchased this having high hopes that it could replace my Garnier anti-dark circle roller ball since I'm trying to clean out all of my non-'clean' products. Sadly, the formulation is just weird. It has good pigmentation, but it settles into every pore and fine line imaginable. It does not blend well, especially around the eyes. I use this for spot concealing on my face but it is not a good replacement for an undereye brightener.

About reviewer (1110 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I'm just discovering The All Natural Face...the owner has run a successful ETSY business for years & the demand for her products grew so she now runs a fulltime mail order and bricks & mortar store, which i just down the street from me. What a find! I'm loving this concealer: my dark circles make my already pale fac elook almost sickly sometimes, and the yellow-gold in this really offsets the darkness: several people have commented over the last few weeks how "well-rested" I look! I bought the liquid with the doe-tip applicator and it's pretty long lasting without creasing. My go-to has been Lancome Effacernes (which is waterproof: I'm a crybaby! :) ) and while the Midas isn't as bulletproof, it's pretty close & WAY better than many others I've tried. Best of all this i in the $5 range whereas Effacernes is $28! I love this stuff! Crystal (the owner) is really nice & very generous with samples; she recently did a Groupon so I am trying a few items from her makeup line as well as her skincare line. Will post more reviews on this brand soon but so far really impressed with her philosophy: pure, simple, natural products that don't harm the people who use them!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

9 years ago

This is a gold concealer that is amazing for covering up dark circles! It's so inexpensive and i've had it for months already without making a dent in it - you really don't need much. I have pretty pale skin, so it can be hard to cover my circles without getting reverse raccoon eyes, but this somehow does the trick. I also love the shipping charges here, they're not outrageous like some companies. She's expecting her product line all the time and she always has good sales. This is becoming my go-to company.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35