Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

3.2

CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER.* GLYCERIN. IRON OXIDE. MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. WATER. BEESWAX.* JOJOBA ESTERS. TAPIOCA STARCH.* COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX.* STEARIC ACID. GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE. ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE.* CELLULOSE GUM. CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT.* GLYCINE SOYA (SOYBEAN) OIL.* HYDROLYZED ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) PROTEIN. LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE. MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE. OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT.* MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 6/11/2017 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I only used this once before I returned it. I have extremely sensitive eyes now a days and my lashes are just average, not thick or long or naturally curled. So, my experience with this is as follows;
It did absolutely nothing for my lashes. It was almost as if I wasn't even applying mascara. Except I knew that I was because it got all over my eyelids. The brush is big and shaped awkward (its super cute, but not practical) so its really hard to maneuver. This was absolutely a disaster.
The draw for me was the organic, hypoallergenic ingredients and cute tube. But I can't recommend this or say that I will ever repurchase. I will stick with the original tan & green tube.

on 5/25/2017 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a good, natural mascara. No smudging, no flakes beneath my eyes, but not super dramatic!

on 4/21/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was not a fan of this mascara... It comes on too wet and the brush sucks at grabbing the lash to add length. I got it as a gift a couple Christmas ago.

on 4/3/2017 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The worst. I bought this mascara on Tati's recommendation and hated it. This stuff smudges everywhere! It does not dry down, it actually remains wet on the lashes until you remove your eye makeup. Maybe this works for people who "bake" their under eye area but it did not work for me.

on 1/8/2017 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this mascara because of the non-harsh ingredients. The product does nothing for my eyelashes- ( I have already slightly curled eyelashes) it just weighs them down.
The formula is thick and feels like it never turns into a dry finish. You can rub a finger along them an hour or hours later and it smudges off. Terrible for bottom lashes and people with watery eyes.
Yes, it is very very black but not worth the buy- does not curl, lengthen or volumizes my lashes.
No thank you.

on 12/26/2016 11:43:00 AM

I have mixed feelings on this product. It's $15-17 (Canadian) a tube at Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart, unless it's on sale. Th company does not test on animals! I had read multiple reviews on this product before picking it up for $10. It seemed to be a win or lose scenario; either it works fabulously for you or it's a smudging nightmare.

I have sensitive skin, I'm not sure if my eyes are sensitive also. At any rate, this mascara did not irritate my eyes.

The tube for this mascara is really neat, I enjoy it a lot. I like how the mascara is organic and I don't mind that it's not waterproof. I think it applies nicely, I don't have any clumping issues. I don't think it makes my lashes look huge or like I have a million of them, but I like the way it looks. I think if I curled my lashes the mascara would probably look better.

On me, this mascara isn't a smudging mess. It does flake a bit though, so I wipe under my eyes frequently which is annoying. For the price, I feel like it should just do a better job, which is why I'm only giving it four stars.

I like how it makes my lashes look, it doesn't irritate my eyes, the company is cruelty free, but for the price I feel like it shouldn't flake. I don't think I will be repurchasing, unless it goes on sale for rather cheap. I'm going to try out different mascaras!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara gave me really volumized and long lashes, but why i would never buy this product again, is because it smudges so badly. I looked like a panda after only an hour.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My search for the perfect mascara continues unabated..

Here's some quick math: Wet formula + caterpillar wand= Sloppy mascara that smears like a mofo and never dries down completely. When mascaras don't dry down... you get smudging and droopy lashes that can't hold a curl. All of this I already knew, but I was hoping this would be different.

I knew we had a problem when this kept smearing as I applied it and stayed tacky 30 minutes after the first layer. Then the smudging started not too long after. This did add volume, but no length or curl. Oof, what a disappointment.

Well, I will be returning this and probably picking up a non-organic mascara that gets the job done.

on 8/8/2016 3:00:00 AM

My holy grail mascara. I've used so many different mascaras (both drugstore and high-end) and this is the only mascara that not only lengthens & volumizes my lashes but also doesn't irritate my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and this is the only mascara the doesn't irritate my eyes or gives me an eye infection.

on 8/4/2016 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The packaging is cute, pretty sturdy as well so it's hard to make any application mistakes. I actually like this mascara and would say it's better than an average mascara. I'm Asian so my eyelashes are very sad, short, sparse, and naturally point downwards. I curl them when I wear mascara and some mascaras will weigh them down or simply uncurl them. I bought this after a recommendation from Tati, a YouTube makeup guru. This mascara adds length AND volume AND curl! It keeps the curl too! Also, no matter how many coats I add, my lashes never go back down nor do they clump. The only issue is that I feel that it never dries so I fear of possible smudging.