Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

3.2

CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER.* GLYCERIN. IRON OXIDE. MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. WATER. BEESWAX.* JOJOBA ESTERS. TAPIOCA STARCH.* COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX.* STEARIC ACID. GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE. ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE.* CELLULOSE GUM. CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT.* GLYCINE SOYA (SOYBEAN) OIL.* HYDROLYZED ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) PROTEIN. LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE. MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE. OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT.* MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 6/26/2016 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara just didn't do it for me. I've been wearing it for more than a month and so now I think I have a pretty solid opinion on it.

Pros:
-Nice packaging.
-I like the wand because it's big and also the handle is surprisingly comfortable to hold while applying the mascara.
-Organic ingredients.
-Builds up to very full and long lashes.
-Easy to remove.
-Cheap!!!

Cons:
-Takes a long time for each coat to dry, even if it's a thin coat.
-May irritate eyes. I don't have sensitive eyes at ALL but yet this sometimes makes my eyes feel strangeā€¦Don't know how to describe the feeling.
-The wand, although I actually like it, it hurts if you poke your tighten area since it is hard plastic.
-Smudges SO EASILY. Within MINUTES of wearing this I see a shadow below my lower lash line from this mascara, and I don't even wear the mascara on my bottom lashes!!! However, if you put powder under your bottom eyelashes, it smudges MUCH LESS, if at all.
-Although it is easy to remove, it makes it that much more "delicate." If I lightly touch my lashes, I see little black lines because of the transfer.

Overall, I don't recommend this mascara. You can get much better and durable mascaras that are even cheaper than this. I suggest the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara or the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascaras.

on 6/20/2016 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Absolute worst! I love pf but this one is a total failure. I get that some mascaras are not waterproof, but this one does not even dry out! It trabsfer in my skin every time i check if it has finally dried up

To Read all 151 Reviews, Login or Join

When I bought this, I had been searching for a hypoallergenic mascara for sooooo long due to my recurring blepharitis. When I found this on iHerb, I thought - this is a godsend! The added bonus was its "Jumbo Lash" claim. I was sold.

The packaging is adorable and I absolutely intend on cleaning it out and repurposing it with some homemade natural mascara recipes. The wand really separates the lashes, preventing that clumpy look. HOWEVER, and a big one at that, this does not give you jumbo lashes. It doesn't even voluminise that much! Don't get sold on that. It does what a very mascara does. I have to put about 5 layers till I'm satisfied.

Of course, I am thankful that my blepharitis has stopped completely. It also washed off completely and I don't get smudges, *as long as* I don't touch it at all. It is not waterproof so if it rains, take cover. Had to learn this the hard way.

I just got this mascara from Target the other day. I was getting tired of my Maybelline Lots of Lashes, so I decided to give a new brand a try. I have never tried anything from physicians formula, so I was excited to try it out. I had heard so many amazing reviews about this mascara and was so anxious to open it and try it. the packaging I think is very cute! Now talking about the mascara itself, it has been okay so far. not anything super amazing, but has been okay. so far it separates my lashes very well, and adds a bit of length. I haven't seen much volume happening, as I do find it a little difficult to build up volume on. it seems to never dry, making it easily smudgable. As far as my curl, it seemed to hold my curl the entire day. overall, I think this is a good natural mascara that is going to separate your lashes and give u length. maybe a little thickness, depending on how many coats you apply. I did find that it smudged on me, however. I think I might repurchase it to use as a second layer mascara to separate the first mascara I use.

on 2/3/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Why did I not read the reviews before I chose this? It has everything going for it, being cruelty free and 100% natural origin. I thought I couldn't possibly go wrong. I just don't like it for several reasons. It itched and it flaked after just a few minutes. It has an awkwardly shaped wand which is hard to hold making it hazardous to brush it on. The formula is dry and I needed three coats to make the lashes show up. It slightly darkens the lashes. It's barely acceptable and I don't want to use it again. I will give it one more chance and if the itching and flaking happens again, it goes in the trash. I've given Physicians Formula a lot of chances and I'm fed up. Some of their powders, highlighters and bronzers are good but that is about it. They do not know how to make eye cosmetics. The packaging deserves a zero and the claims they make on the box are completely misleading.

Update: I took it back. Even though the itching and rash had started, I left it on so the clerk could see the redness. I washed it off as soon as I got home. What's really unacceptable is that it was the only one of my new mascaras that claimed to be totally non-allergenic and natural. I'll use up the powders I have from PF but I will be sticking with other brands of mascara.

I love AND hate this mascara. The formula makes my lashes so long that people ask if I have lash extensions, but it never seems to dry so even a bit of moisture can ruin it. The brush took some getting used to, but now I like it. If they came out with a waterproof version, I would give this a perfect score. I am giving it a 4 because it is amazing, other than the fact that it never fully dries.

My lashes are medium to long in length and an average thickness. I look for length and volume in a mascara, but never in a spidery way. Going forward with clean mascara, I aim for the lush lashes that Maybelline Full n Soft gave me in two coats, nothing crazy. This one, however, is a good one coater, at best. If you go in for a second coat, whether to pull on the semi-dried or fully dried first coat, you end up with a sticky, spidery mess.

I expected more from this brush. It's big, and I love big brushes, whether rubber or hair. It separates well for the first, brief coat. That is all.

The formula is a wet consistency, which is offset by its drying time due to its thinness. Thanks to this, lashes get nothing more than colouring and basic definition. Don't expect phenomenal lift. Mind you in another month the consistency might dry out more, but I don't know if I could stand to keep using this because of the volume issue. Basically when I put on mascara, I actually want to see it in the first swipe. I honestly feel like thinner was added to a year old tube. Speaking of which, and I will end my little rant with this, it runs with the slightest bit of moisture, no exaggeration, dear panda face.

The reason for giving this a couple of lippies is the formula, recycled brush, and creative tube design.

on 1/9/2016 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Holy crap, this stuff is dry! Like almost a powder dry. Ridiculous. Not bad results, if not very voluminous. Kept my crooked lashes from clumping up too badly. But needed three coats and eventually I had to add eye drops in order to make it workable - on the first day of use!! Yikes.

I had big expectations for this mascara (I'm not sure why actually) but it didn't live up to them.
Maybe I should specify that my lashes need lengthening and volumizing because they are rather short and straight.
This mascara needs a lot of coats to get a somehow nice result, the product dried off quickly, it didn't hold the curl very well and it smudged so bad (not everytime but enough to dislike it). I don't like this. Maybe if you have beautiful long lashes you could wear this as an everyday kind of product. Overall, I don't think it's worth it, there are so many good drugstore mascaras, I would say skip this one.

on 11/16/2015 11:16:00 PM

Needs many layers, ends up uneven, doesn't dry and flakes. I really wanted to like this.