Catrice Allround Concealer

2.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to like this because 1 the packaging looks good and 2 it was a gift from a dear friend and I feel guilty of not liking it. But this concealer doesn't work at all for me. It's too oily and not pigmented enough for skin tones other than porcelain to fair. I gave the orange one a few tries but it always end up emphasizing the crease that I naturally have under my eyes. The green one is way too light that it doesn't neutralize anything. smh it's a no from me

Doesn't work for darker skin tones. The consistency is too thin to cover anything and it's really oily and always creases on me.

Really dissatisfied.

To Read all 38 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This didn't work for me. None of the colors fit me (Asian/medium skin tone), the two lightest ones looked grey on me, the one in the middle doesn't do anything and the green and pink one (they look much more deep colored than on the pictures, more like army green and a strong coral pink) just turn out pink and green and don't blend in. I've never managed to make a color corrector work on my skin anyway, I just end up green, pink or whatever color that corrector is. Yellow tones work the best for me for concealing or highlighting. The consistency is stiff, so difficult to blend. Sits in fine wrinkles.

This product is decent for contouring and highlighting but that's pretty much all I like about it. Not a bad product just not amazing !

I am very disappointed by this product. Yes it has a very nice packaging but the product on my skin is simply useless and does not cover anything. Also it was very thick and difficult to blend.

I was very excited about this product when I bought it, I heard some really good thing it. When I tried it for the first time I was very disappointed. The green and the red are too pigmented in my opinion, it could be just on my skin, I don't know. The other colors have no coverage at all. Although this is very cheap, it is a complete waste of money in my opinion..!

I wanted to buy this product for a really long time, and when I finally bought it at first I was quite happy with it, the red concealer would conseal my under eyes quite well, the green covered my blemishes a bit and the darkest tone contoured my cheek bones great. But after a few uses of the green colour on my nose and my forehead, since they are the reddest areas on my face, I started to notice that my skin is starting to turn flaky, dry, itchy and there are even a few small wounds on my face. At that moment I just thought that it's from something else and I continued to use the product. But then the situation got worse, the skin on my nose and forehead (the only areas where I used green concealer) was in a terrible condition, I could peel of a lot of skin of my nose and forehead, it started to hurt, my nose was even redder, I had to buy different products to only heal the wounds and get rid of the flaky skin. I will never use this product ever again since of the damage and money it cost to repair everything it has made to my skin. I'm still healing my face and the wounds are almost gone, but the skin on my nose and forehead probably will never be like it used to be, because now my skin is feeling rough, dry and oily at the same time, just because of the green concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this concealer as an alternative of the vichy dermablend corrective stick ,which i didnt like and made my acne worse.
This alternative is much cheaper and covers all my blemishes.My pink concealer works well,and covers my dark circles,The green one makes my pimples less red and the beiges work well to cover blemishes.
I recommend this product and will buy it again when i run out of it!

I found that the green and pink were useless,'couldn't use them they just wouldn't blend in... And believe me I tried. Very cheap so I would recommend that anyone buy it as you will get use out of some of the colours. I probably won't purchase again, jus because I felt I didn't use most of them ( only used one or two) so that's sort of a waste.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Benefits : •the price (very cheap and easily affordable)
•packing (the packinging is very handy, plastic clear palette with 5 shades in it)

Cons: these concealers SUCK. I like Catrice and their products are quit good based on the drugstore brands. But these concealers don't work at all. The green is just too green. The green shade is not used at all. It's very hard to cover. The pink shade is too pink, again. It doesn't cover dark circles at all! If you have dark complexion don't even to think about getting this. The brown is too light for you. The only shade I use sometimes is the lightest one to highlight my brow bone ..