Catrice Allround Concealer

2.7

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This thing is HORRIBLE

It's oily, poorly pigmented, goes on streaky, does immediately crease, makes clumps on skin (?!?)

Dont waste your money!

I think this is supposed to be a dupe of Kryolan's 5 concealers palette.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It is not full coverage at all.If you have dark circles like me this corrector will barely give any concealing effect.The only corrector i use is the green and salmon-ish one.Not sure why the need of the other colors,not like it does the job of concealing at all.Reason i got this is because it is one of the cheapest color corrector out there,and the NYX's one keeps running out of stock.Well ill just have to wait for the restock.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this concealer palette because I am a beginner and I want to practice by staying on budget. Nothing in Geneva is cheap therefore the price of Catrice concealer palette was very attractive to me.

Packaging: it is not very sexy and it is very basic.

The product itself:
It feels like very cocky and does not been nice and smooth on the skin. it is a battle to been the product and after woking on minutes after minutes at the end I gave up as it stayed like a cheap cake that used cheap margarine on it. The green does not takes away the redness and it is just like a green frosting stayed on my face. the Pink which is for the dark circle did a better job than the green one. and at the end the beige which I used as light concealer around my eyes was ok but very difficult to blend it. overall I think it is a waste of money. am going to buy another product that doesn't cake my arm muscles and doesn't break the heart of my bank account. :)

Feels greasy and doesn't blend in. Not good coverage.

This is probably one of the worst concealers I have ever used. It is oily, makes fine lines and sweats off your face. It doesn't blend in well and doesn't provide enough coverage.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to like this because 1 the packaging looks good and 2 it was a gift from a dear friend and I feel guilty of not liking it. But this concealer doesn't work at all for me. It's too oily and not pigmented enough for skin tones other than porcelain to fair. I gave the orange one a few tries but it always end up emphasizing the crease that I naturally have under my eyes. The green one is way too light that it doesn't neutralize anything. smh it's a no from me

Doesn't work for darker skin tones. The consistency is too thin to cover anything and it's really oily and always creases on me.

Really dissatisfied.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This didn't work for me. None of the colors fit me (Asian/medium skin tone), the two lightest ones looked grey on me, the one in the middle doesn't do anything and the green and pink one (they look much more deep colored than on the pictures, more like army green and a strong coral pink) just turn out pink and green and don't blend in. I've never managed to make a color corrector work on my skin anyway, I just end up green, pink or whatever color that corrector is. Yellow tones work the best for me for concealing or highlighting. The consistency is stiff, so difficult to blend. Sits in fine wrinkles.

This product is decent for contouring and highlighting but that's pretty much all I like about it. Not a bad product just not amazing !

I am very disappointed by this product. Yes it has a very nice packaging but the product on my skin is simply useless and does not cover anything. Also it was very thick and difficult to blend.