2.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I bought this once and only used the 3 neutral colours. The formula is very dry and sits on your fine lines. Wouldn’t buy again. I much prefer the Nyx concealers.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

3 years ago

Horrible product, stay away!!! This concealer is so dry it creates patches and accentuates every fine lines on your face. Its so hard to blend and provides zero coverage. Feels like a dried up crayon being put on your face. Dont buy!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I really liked the others Catrice concealers, but this one doesn't do the job. It should cover imperfections, but all it does - gets the skin oily, sticky. The pigmentation is very poor, very light coverage. Shades and package are nice and it is a cheap product, but that's all. I wouldn't recommend it.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

3 years ago

This thing is HORRIBLE It's oily, poorly pigmented, goes on streaky, does immediately crease, makes clumps on skin (?!?) Dont waste your money! I think this is supposed to be a dupe of Kryolan's 5 concealers palette.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

It is not full coverage at all.If you have dark circles like me this corrector will barely give any concealing effect.The only corrector i use is the green and salmon-ish one.Not sure why the need of the other colors,not like it does the job of concealing at all.Reason i got this is because it is one of the cheapest color corrector out there,and the NYX's one keeps running out of stock.Well ill just have to wait for the restock.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I bought this concealer palette because I am a beginner and I want to practice by staying on budget. Nothing in Geneva is cheap therefore the price of Catrice concealer palette was very attractive to me. Packaging: it is not very sexy and it is very basic. The product itself: It feels like very cocky and does not been nice and smooth on the skin. it is a battle to been the product and after woking on minutes after minutes at the end I gave up as it stayed like a cheap cake that used cheap margarine on it. The green does not takes away the redness and it is just like a green frosting stayed on my face. the Pink which is for the dark circle did a better job than the green one. and at the end the beige which I used as light concealer around my eyes was ok but very difficult to blend it. overall I think it is a waste of money. am going to buy another product that doesn't cake my arm muscles and doesn't break the heart of my bank account. :)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Feels greasy and doesn't blend in. Not good coverage.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This is probably one of the worst concealers I have ever used. It is oily, makes fine lines and sweats off your face. It doesn't blend in well and doesn't provide enough coverage.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

3 years ago

I really wanted to like this because 1 the packaging looks good and 2 it was a gift from a dear friend and I feel guilty of not liking it. But this concealer doesn't work at all for me. It's too oily and not pigmented enough for skin tones other than porcelain to fair. I gave the orange one a few tries but it always end up emphasizing the crease that I naturally have under my eyes. The green one is way too light that it doesn't neutralize anything. smh it's a no from me

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Doesn't work for darker skin tones. The consistency is too thin to cover anything and it's really oily and always creases on me. Really dissatisfied.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm