MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Love Peck

No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love Peck is one of the darkest shades in the MAC 2011 Peacocky collection. It's LE unfortunately but I was able to get one of the last few pieces online. I really love the dark deep purpley red color this has and I use it to top my MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Good to be Bad, which is exactly the same color. It goes on extremely smooth and extremely pigmented and bold and I have been wearing this elegant deep dark color every single day of the week and have been getting so many compliments since it really looks gorgeous in my medium skintone. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wish to take a break from their bright red lipstick or muted pinks and want to sport a little bit of rock n' roll or glam in an instant.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have never bought a back up product before but am very tempted to grab another one of these before they're gone forever! Unfortunately it's part of the Peacocky limited collection but I honestly pray that it becomes permanent or I find a dupe somewhere. Anyway, this lipgloss is amazing - stunning colour and a wonderful formula. It's somewhere inbetween a gloss and a lipstick. It doesn't feather which really surprised me (the combination of the dark colour with a gloss texture didn't leave me with high hopes) but this baby doesn't budge. I love the texture on your lips which is creamy and doesn't have too much of a high shine like some glosses. The colour is just stunning - the perfect dark, deep red...bordering on plum. I don't have anything like it. It looks like a scary dark brown in the tube but goes on wonderfully and you can build it up with layers if you want. It is extremely pigmented and not sheer which I love. I'm planning on stocking up!

on 1/9/2011 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Mac just launched it's newest line Peacocky and this entire collection is amazing. I recently picked up Love Peck along with a few other products and this lip color is amazing. It looks quite dark just from an quick glance but it it s blood red lip color that complements my fair skin and reddish blonde hair. Although it's on the dark side I have been reaching for it more and more for a classic winter look. Hopefully they will make these lip colors permanent!!!

on 1/21/2011 12:21:00 PM

Gorgeous! Not only the color, but the texture and staying power too! I'm seriously impressed with these kissable lipcolor (although I wouldn't risk kissing with this intense of a color :P) and unfortunately this is the only one I own. I truly wish they would make this permanent - they could make me, a serious lipstick person, a religious lipgloss person - the colors are intense and opaque as a lipstick, but smooth and creamy and hydrating as a lipgloss. It does not bleed (which is really important with color this intense) so I'm basically in love and I have to get my hands on a few more!