Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lip Gloss

on 12/21/2015 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really good lip gloss! I got it in the shade fruity pink, which is a medium pink with gold flecks in it. It's beautiful on, I like the glisten it gives all by itself. You can put it over lipstick too. It has a very nice, sleek square tube that is slender and shiny with a chrome lid. It has a does foot applicator, which is fine, but it doesn't let much product out at a time. That's probably actually a good thing because I tend to glob on too much. But I mean, very very little comes out so I need to apply about 3-4 times to cover my lips. It's got a smooth texture that's not sticky, and sheer shimmery coverage. I love this color! Very nice...

on 5/3/2014 10:06:00 PM

I am in complete agreement with the previous reviewer. You get what looks like a huge tube of color, but forget it, the applicator will not get any of it out, no matter how many times you pump or twist the wand around. Beyond frustrating! I'm pretty sure this isn't operator error...I am a bit of a gloss junkie because I don't really like lipstick. I also hated the color I purchased. In the tube "Fruity Pink 110" looks like a pretty pinky peach. On my lips (when I can get any on), it looks like a white-ish pale pink. Not flattering. I have a relatively pale complexion as well, so to me, there doesn't seem to be a good excuse for this product to not show up on me. I can't comment on whether or not the "Moisture Shine" product delivers any moisture or not, because I honestly cannot get enough on my lips to tell, not to mention the color looks so bad when I do that I need to layer it with something else...or take it off entirely. I am beyond disappointed with this gloss, and I find that drugstore glosses usually are a great buy. Not this one. I am going to give this away.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm not a fan.

The applicator does not deliver ANY product to the lips whatsoever! I have to apply it over and over and over to get the smallest amount on my lips. I've bought other Neutrogena lip glosses in the past that have underwhelmed me just as much as this one has.

The gloss itself is not sticky but it just sits on my lips doing nothing. I will not repurchase.

LOVE this product! I often buy new lip-glosses to try, but I always go back to this one as my favorite. Great color, not sticky at all, and lasts a long time. I have it in Fruity Pink and I love the color. It looks more peachy in the container then it does on your lips. This is my second time purchasing this product (I loved it so much I bought a second one : D).

I have this in a light sparkly pink. I love it. It is moisturizing and feels good on. I just wish it had more in it. I haven't had it long and it's almost gone. My husband hates the Bare Escetuals buxom lip gloss that has a cooling affect. I personally like this one is the alternative....... works great for me. I would buy it again.

on 1/8/2011 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pretty shine and shimmer and great for a shimmer coat for on top of your lips! I have it in the shade sparkle 45, which is clear but it comes in colors.