Trilogy Very Gentle Cleansing Cream Sensitive Skin

No Image

4.8

Aqua (water), Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate, Phragmites kharka extract and (water) (and) poria cocos extract, Camellia oleifera seed oil, Persea gratissima, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Olea europaea fruit oil, Oenothera biennis seed oil, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract (and) glycine soja (soybean) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol

on 1/7/2017 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This one of the very few face cleansers I can use that doesn't affect my extremely sensitive , dermatitis prone skin.
It has a pleasant fragrance , and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft and not dry and tight.
Removes all traces of makeup well .
I have repurchased three times and will continue to buy.

on 12/28/2016 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this during my most recent Perioral Dermatitis flare, brought on by a reaction to a face cream. Despite having somewhat oily skin, I have always preferred creamier cleansers as liquid ones always lead to dehydration. I also have mild Rosacea which, along with my crazy PD, means that I have to be really careful when choosing skincare.

So far this cleanser has been a major hit for me! It does a great job of getting my skin clean without irritation or dryness. My skin actually feels calm and comfortable after use and it seems like my face oil also sinks in better. I remove it with a thin microfiber cloth which works great to ensure there is no film left behind. It also completely removes the light powder and concealer I sometimes wear.

It's a bit pricier than I'd normally pay for a cleanser, but so far it's one of the best I've used and I like knowing that I'm using higher quality ingredients. I might update in the future, but so far so good!

on 11/16/2014 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

One of the better organic cream cleansers out there, especially for its price. I have been going through cream cleansers from green brands for a while now, and has been lamenting that a really good cream cleanser that works for my sensitive skin with rosacea and is economical is rather hard to find.

Trilogy's sensitive skin cream cleanser is not as cheap as some brands one find on iherb, but for its 150ml size priced at USD 37, it is priced just right below other more luxurious green brands such as PAI, MV Organics, REN, etc.

What I also love about this is that it works very well for my reactive skin. I have rosacea and my skin needs to be treated gently when ever I use any products. This cleans well, especially with a muslin or flannel cloth (highly recommended!) and my skin has no negative reactions. The scent is very neutral and nothing too strong.

I actually prefer this to the regular Trilogy cream cleanser version (the one with the glass bottle I reviewed earlier)

I am almost running out of my current tube, and while I am contemplating trying out other clean cream cleansers out there, I am also thinking I should just stick to this as it works.

on 2/14/2013 10:59:00 PM

For those of you that have found your skin doesnt feeI 100% clean after using this (mine feels like it has a slight/light film left on it), try wiping it off with a facecloth instead of just water. I purchased some organic, unbleached muslin facecloths from Amazon which give the added benefit of a slight exfoliation.
I love that it is fragrance free, natural and organic. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or eyes and it removes all my foundation and most of my waterproof mascara.
I have started alternating it with the Trilogy Active Enzyme Cleanser which really gives a super clean, tingly feeling and exfoliates. It has been fine for my sensitive skin .
06 June 2014 - I've been using this for well over a year now and I can't imagine something better coming along. It feels like its nourishing my skin as I use it, unlike some cleansers which are so drying. HG product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG cleanser. I use with a facecloth/muslin and it works perfectly to remove all make-up, especially love this can be used on the eyes too! This contains high quality ingredients and no irritants. Extremely hard to find anything as gentle yet effective. My skin feels super smooth after use and this never clogs pores or causes any reactions. I have combination and sensitive skin and I don't find this too heavy. I probably wouldn't use without the warm face cloth removal as I can imagine, like with most cream cleansers I wouldn't feel 100% clean. Nothing else is going near my face for cleansing purposes whilst this is still available!

on 3/29/2016 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product a lot - I have very reactive skin but didn't have problems with this. I love the moisturising cream and serum from this range and have found them to be very very helpful.

This product is quite thick and creamy but rinses well. I prefer to use it without a washcloth because I find that gentler. I do find it sinks in a bit too quickly, so a little bit does not go a long way. Because of this, I finish a tube of this pretty quickly, which is annoying because it is an expensive product.

Overall, I would recommend this to someone with very sensitive skin who is struggling to find something that they do not react to. However, after going through a couple of tubes of this, I have decided to return to some slightly cheaper options, such as REN's evercalm cleansing milk and Sukin's sensitive cleansing lotion.

I will stick with the moisturiser and serum, which I have been using for longer (and have also reviewed).

on 10/30/2011 6:59:00 PM

Super for sensitive skin and eyes! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is expensive for a cleanser but it's worth every cent. I use a thumbnail size dollop and massage on to my face dry. It melts my make up, including eye makeup, then I use a clean cotton pad (sometimes I dampen the cotton pad if needed) to wipe it away. Then I use a damp wash cloth to gently rinse as my final step. Perfect for my easily irritated, sensitive skin. I love cleansing with it, it feels soothing, and bonus that it removes eye makeup in one step. Although if I'm wearing waterproof eye makeup and/or mascara then I have to use a separate eye makeup remover. Not a big deal though.

on 11/28/2011 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

without a doubt, the best product i've ever used..i used this during my allergy was triggered for d 1st tyme. its really helps with the red,itchy,bumpy skin tht i had during the allergy..definitely the best!

on 7/7/2012 10:11:00 PM

I just don't find it to be as good as the Trilogy Cream Cleanser.

I don't find my face feels as clean, makeup is definitely more of a challenge to remove fully and I'm not one to wear a lot of it to being with.

I also found that my whole face flushes red for a few minutes after cleansing (I use lukewarm water to rinse). So far the Trilogy Cream Cleanser has been the only one that does not do this.

I have stuck this cleanser in my shower and I use it in the mornings. I will not buy it again as I prefer the other. This one is more expensive, less product, not as effective (for me) and I do not like the packaging. Definitely a fan of the dark glass pump bottle as I find it more hygienic.