MAC Cosmetics Temper Tantra

MAC Cosmetics Temper Tantra

4.7

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

WOW! This is my favorite new MAC lipgloss--gorgeous color and real staying power. No need for lipstick--the gloss has a great color payoff. It isn't sticky or slimy. Feels like a smooth lipstick when it goes on. A great neutral to wear on a daily basis.

I absolutely love this plipgloss/lipstick. It is a neutral, in a way, but also a pretty rosewood color. It totally brightens up my face when I wear it. It goes on like a liquid lipstick and wears SO well. Even when I drink or eat, it leaves a pretty stain. I really wish this was permanent. I will be getting a backup. Or two.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Temper Tantra is a gorgeous color that looks very natural and lovely on my pigmented lips. I did pick up an extra one to keep in my handbag. Wish this one was permanent because I can see that I will be using this one everyday for a while. The texture of the KLC is non sticky and it glides on the lips smoothly. It has a vanilla scent and is tasteless. The only negative is that there is no staying power. It only lasts on my lips for less than an hour.

Popular Lip Glosses