BOOM! By Cindy Joseph Boomstick Color

Filtered by skin type : Oily
BOOM! By Cindy Joseph Boomstick Color
Boomstick ColorBoomstick Color

3.3

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Canola Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tridecyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Neopentyl Glycol/Dicaprylate Dicaprate, (May Contain): Mica (77019), Titanium Dioxide , Iron Oxides , Bismuth Oxychloride , Carmine , Manganese Violet , Blue 1 Lake , Orange 5 , Orange 5 Lake , Red 6 , Red 7 Lake , Red 21 , Red 21 Lake , Red 22 Lake , Red 27 , Red 27 Lake , Red 28 Lake , Red 30 Lake , Red 33 Lake , Red 36 , Red 40 Lake , Yellow 5 Lake , Yellow 6 Lake , Yellow 10 Lake

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For me, someone who will be 57 in a few days, this is the best find ever. My husband was always commenting that the make-up I wore (Lancome, Pur, Benefit), it made me look older. He could see the pores (no matter what kind of primer I used) and how the make up sunk into my wrinkles. So I find BOOM and he said...you look different, like you just got home from the gym. I was sold then. Easy to apply, simple, quick, barely takes up space. No more clown look. This is my new brand. Plus I love the Boomsilk moisturizer. Try it on your flip flop feet, miraculous. This product makes me look younger, more natural plus my skin is not irritated. Easy peasy! Highly recommend!!

on 2/17/2017 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Well, I just got my broomstick color in the mail and I couldn't wait to use it. I was a little surprised by the color, I was
told this was a bronzer so the burgundy threw me off.

Basically this product is not for the 55 and over crowd, don't be fooled. It is very greasy and if you are in menopause, that's the last thing you want. Being greasy and sweaty is not attractive. I am also black with medium to dark skin toned. this is not for my skin tone either. as a blush it is too dark and greasy, it looks awful on my forehead, just greasy and for my lips it's ok but not practical to use because of it's shape.

For the price and use of this product, you can certainly do a lot better. I won't repurchase. If this lady were smart, she would have included samples of the others. I read that the glimmer is good, but I refuse to spend another $27 (plus an outrageous $8.35 for shipping) to try it. Not worth the risk.

on 6/2/2016 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HAD to try this!! Love the idea of makeup for my age group (I'm same age as Cindy) However the Love affair ends there. The makeup is in a very cheap container and very small. Especially considering. the price.

My first review of this was not good so I am editing it. Despite my initial reaction to this makeup I am wearing it alot!! I like the finish and the glow it gives my skin. I wear it over my foundation.

on 3/15/2016 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't know why I bought this, but I'm an idiot. A rather dark burgandy shade of lip/cheek color. Does not give aging skin a color lift. Tiny tube which does not show product weight. Too expensive for the size and usefulness. You have to buy online and wait several weeks for delivery. I unsubmitted my daily email from her even before the product arrived. It was ridiculous how many emails I received in a short amount of time.

Hope I am smarter next time.