Uploaded by strix

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/09/2013

This product costs around SGD$42 if I am not wrong. Well worth every penny spent. My current HG lipgloss.

Pros:
-> Gorgeous colour. Nakkar is a hybrid of pink, coral and red, speckled with fine gold shimmer. Wearing it alone adds some colour to my face and shine to my smile. It gives my lips a healthy rosy tinge. Love. This shade will work all year round for me. Also, it is a …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

Jun/17/2013

Yes, this is lovely. On my lips, it turns out a little lighter than in the tube and in a good way which I prefer! This might now be my staple.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (150 reviews)

age44-55

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBlack, Straight, Fine

Apr/10/2013

It is my favourite lipgloss, the colour is great, the texture, everything is great.I really like those golden shimmer, it looks great on lips! Definitley buying again!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Other, Other

eyesGreen

Dec/26/2012

This color is gorgeous. I have fair skin and cool coloring and it works on me. As others have said, it is very cheerul and adds a pop of color to your face:) It won't replace pagoda for me though.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

Oct/02/2012

I just bought this without even reading reviews and am floored. I actually bought it as my Fall color and just LOVE it. It was the only one left and now I know why. Gorgeous.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

age36-43

skinDry, Fair, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

Apr/03/2012

I LOVE this gorgeous, corally, reddish pink shade. It just makes me feel happy when applying it because it brightens up my face. Nakkar is that little pop of color and it's all I need. This gloss is really high pigmented compared to other Glossimers - say a lipstick and a lip gloss had a baby, it would be Nakkar. Usually I'd go with a somewhat less pigmented color but Nakkar is that …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

eyesGreen

Jul/20/2011

I love this corally-red with gold shimmer gloss - perfect for summer. It makes me happy when I apply it, and it instantly brightens up my face. I also find this suitable for all occasions, from night out to my conservative workplace. Possibly HG.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrown, Straight, Medium

frompmnixa

Jun/08/2011

Nakkar is a relatively pigmented (compared to other glossimers) pretty corally shade. it's a pinky coral but it's not bright at all. It has a nice amount of shimmer (not too much) which is my ideal situation. The shimmer is gold which also adds to the shade in a good way.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (538 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrown, Other, Other

Mar/07/2011

I agree that this color is a redder version of Pink Teaser. It's like a watermelon version of Pink Teaser. Looks even more beautiful over Flamboyante Rouge Allure.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

skinSensitive, Other, Not Sure

hairBlack, Other, Other

Feb/15/2011

I'm so glad Chanel releases its spring collections in January because this is the perfect antidote to the winter blues. It's a gorgeous strawberry pink with gold shimmer that would flatter nearly any skintone. It's bright but somewhat sheer so it's not over the top, and the gold shimmer really complements the color. Go buy a tube for an instant pick-me-up!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (925 reviews)

skinOily, Fair, Neutral