Maybelline New York 24 Hour super stay

Maybelline New York 24 Hour super stay
24 Hour super stay24 Hour super stayMaybelline 24h liptintMaybeline SuperStay 24 hr color berry persistent

3.6

Lip color: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauroyl Lysine, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Propolysilsesquioxane, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Tin Oxide, May Contain [ /-] Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470) Moisturizer: Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance, May Contain [ /-] Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This lipstick definitely stays put until I use the makeup remover. I found it dry on my lips and I apply lip balm over the colour. The colour doesn’t budge even after eating and drinking so great for wearing in situations where you can’t reapply your lipstick. Only downside is that there is not a huge range of colour choices where I found some colours were either too metallic or too dark for my skin tone. Otherwise, this is a great all day lipstick for a great price.

The lipstick when applied as per instructions does not last even an hour, feels terrible on lips too & the price is too high especially the small amount if product.

on 5/13/2018 2:43:00 PM

Has anyone notice that the print is so tiny that you can’t see what color it is?
It’s a problem when you have several.

on 1/15/2018 1:07:00 PM

Full disclosure here and probably an unusual reason to provide a review ... I’m a lip gloss junkie and almost never wear lipstick as I find almost all of them too drying. Once or twice per year for three or four consecutive days I find I need a full coverage lipstick that absolutely will not budge in order to conceal bruises from lip injections. This stuff definitely does the trick! I find even the lighter end of the color spectrum in this brand will provide full coverage. The key is to start with clean dry lips and apply two or three coats and let it dry completely between coats. Sometimes I need to put an extra coat just on the bruise itself. I reapply the balm frequently as I like my lips to feel moist. I use Lancôme Bifacil to remove. I’ve read great reviews on the Revlon version and may try that as well.

on 10/31/2017 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I thought the maybelline superstay matte ink was the best lipstick I ever tried. Then I tried this! This lasts even longer and it feels even better. Really blown away. I have timeless rose and wear on wildberry, both are just perfect.

on 10/23/2017 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Stays on very well, but I found that it emphasised and sank into every line, wrinkle and crevice of my mouth, especially after putting the balm on, making me look much older. Putting a good, clear gloss over the top helped

on 7/3/2017 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is an amazing product!!!! I never used to wear lipsticks because they always came off after a few hours, but not this stuff. I've washed my face in the shower after a full day at work, and it didn't budge. I went to work all day, went skiing with a balaclava on, went out for dinner afterwards... It was still on! I will say some of the colours go on perfectly the first swipe, some need another layer, but that's a minor gripe. Make sure that it's dried properly (it'll be really tacky) before putting the balm on, and you'll be set. I've got eight of these babies, and I won't buy a different lipstick again!

on 5/9/2017 1:09:00 AM

Absolutely love this product. Goes on easy and stays put. No kissing off, no rubbing off, no smudge. It is not thick ans feel great on the lips. The 2nd step
application it comes with is more like a chapstick and not thick or sticky and helps hydrate. I love this product. So glad I found an alternate to the pricey Lipsense. The color selection is great as well! Will use this product again and again. I have multiple colors and want more!

So sticky and drying

on 2/19/2017 12:24:00 AM

I LOVE this product! It's great for a night out- it's kiss proof, meal proof, and pretty water proof too! Covers well and lasts all day!