Maybelline 24 Hour super stay

Maybelline 24 Hour super stay
24 Hour super stay24 Hour super stayMaybelline 24h liptintMaybeline SuperStay 24 hr color berry persistent

3.6

Lip color: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauroyl Lysine, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Propolysilsesquioxane, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Tin Oxide, May Contain [ /-] Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470) Moisturizer: Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance, May Contain [ /-] Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

So sticky and drying

on 2/19/2017 12:24:00 AM

I LOVE this product! It's great for a night out- it's kiss proof, meal proof, and pretty water proof too! Covers well and lasts all day!

on 2/15/2017 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For whatever reason, for the past ten years, I've worn "high end" lipstick: YSL, Tom Ford, Givenchy, and D&G. This past summer, my friend's mom had the perfect pink lipstick on, and I asked her what it was: 24 Hour Super Stay in So Pearly Pink. Since then, I've bought four of these, and wear it every day. It is the holy grail for me. I've always avoided lip stain type products, because I've heard they're very drying. I have NOT found this lipstick to be drying, and I live in upstate NY, where winters are brutal, and so hard on skin and lips. For my coloring, this is simply the perfect light pink. I have gone through the gloss portion, before the color liquid is finished, but it's not a big deal. I also love that this has no taste, and once the gloss goes on, it's not sticky. It's also great that this product is so inexpensive. But in the end, it's the lovely light pink color that makes me so loyal to this!

on 2/12/2017 11:02:00 PM

I've been using "keep up the flame" as my 100% party proof bright red lipstick for a few years now and haven't yet found a more durable liquid lipstick anywhere.
It can feel drying but the wax/balm you seal it with makes all the difference. If I forget to take my makeup off before bed I usually wake up with it still in tact despite a whole night out of clubbing.

I've repurchased it multiple times.
This week decided to start testing out different colours to see if there's any variation in the formula between shades but from the one I've used I can't recommend it enough.

This is by far the worst lipstick I have ever used. I had high hopes after reading reviews and the 24 hour claim. I am glad I didn't waste much money on it. I applied just as directions state, first the lip color, then the balm. After sitting on my lips for a couple of minutes, the lipstick just caked in tiny balls all over my lips. Horrible stuff. Will never buy this again. VERY dissapointing for me.

on 12/13/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I am not a lipstick person, I think its so pretty, but I can't handle the high maintenance of it. I am a Carmex girl. So when I found this product I had to give it a try. I have loved every shade I've purchased, and even made an emergency run to the store to get a new one when I lost mine.

It stays on great, there have been times after a night out that I crashed without removing it and woke up with beautiful red lips. Just touch up with a little balm if your lips feel dry. I even use a dab of Carmex on the inner lip area to get that smooth feeling(addict!). But just a little, if you use a bunch all over the lip, it will pull the color out.

It dries super quick though, so you can't dink around getting it on. If it dries while you are still touching up it will get a little cakey. Just be quick about it and its fine though.

Comes off great with make up remover on a cotton ball or a make up remover cloth. Or if that's not handy, put on some Carmex and rub it in real good, then remove with a tissue.

I'm sold on this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What a complete and utter waste. For the record I love this TYPE of lipsticks. The super long wearing liquid lipsticks you have to seal with a balm or gloss. I use quite a few different brands of this type of product so I have plenty of products to compare it to. That being said this product is an epic fail
I purchased this in the color All Day Cherry and these were my observations:
1. The wand is too short. Much shorter than its competitors. Short enough that when applying it at different angles the handle/tube hits your face.
2. This product contains less actual product than some competitors.
3. The color is not very pigmented. It takes 3 applications to get an opaque color.
4. Applying 3 layers of said sheer color is asking for disaster.
5. The product takes FOREVER to dry compared to competitors.
6. There is a noticeable fruity scent to it..... not a fan.
7. Crumbles. Flakes. Balls up. Wears off within 3-4 hours.
I really have nothing good to say about this product. It was all around disappointing. Save your money and spend $2 more for its competitors. They perform better.

The only reason I wouldn't buy this product again is because I don't like any of the colours in the range and I am super-picky about what colours I like. I really split hairs on minor differences. My Mum let me use hers as she bought a colour too light for her. I don't know what colour it was called but she said it was the lightest Maybelline one they had. It definitely stayed all day on my hand and was difficult to wash off. On my lips though (which is the case with all of these types of products, no matter what brand) it stayed on much better than most normal lipsticks, and would have stayed all day if I hadn't eaten or drank anything. But depending on what you eat and drink and how, I guess, this can wear off after eating, though not completely and not every time. In my experience. I would buy it again if they had the perfect colour for me. The colour Mum let me borrow had a bit of sparkle in it, and I hate sparkle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a real fan of this lipstick. It stays on all day. After a meal I do a touchup if I need to go to a client..
The colour I use is red. I would like anouther shade of red and have tried oter types of lip stick.
All I have tried ar gone in a few hours.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

so many muaers love this. we are testing and will remove this in a second