Maybelline 24 Hour super stay

Maybelline 24 Hour super stay
24 Hour super stay24 Hour super stayMaybelline 24h liptintMaybeline SuperStay 24 hr color berry persistent

3.7

Lip color: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauroyl Lysine, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Propolysilsesquioxane, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Tin Oxide, May Contain [ /-] Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470) Moisturizer: Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance, May Contain [ /-] Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

on 1/15/2018 1:07:00 PM

Full disclosure here and probably an unusual reason to provide a review ... I’m a lip gloss junkie and almost never wear lipstick as I find almost all of them too drying. Once or twice per year for three or four consecutive days I find I need a full coverage lipstick that absolutely will not budge in order to conceal bruises from lip injections. This stuff definitely does the trick! I find even the lighter end of the color spectrum in this brand will provide full coverage. The key is to start with clean dry lips and apply two or three coats and let it dry completely between coats. Sometimes I need to put an extra coat just on the bruise itself. I reapply the balm frequently as I like my lips to feel moist. I use Lancôme Bifacil to remove. I’ve read great reviews on the Revlon version and may try that as well.

on 10/31/2017 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I thought the maybelline superstay matte ink was the best lipstick I ever tried. Then I tried this! This lasts even longer and it feels even better. Really blown away. I have timeless rose and wear on wildberry, both are just perfect.

on 10/23/2017 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Stays on very well, but I found that it emphasised and sank into every line, wrinkle and crevice of my mouth, especially after putting the balm on, making me look much older. Putting a good, clear gloss over the top helped

on 7/3/2017 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is an amazing product!!!! I never used to wear lipsticks because they always came off after a few hours, but not this stuff. I've washed my face in the shower after a full day at work, and it didn't budge. I went to work all day, went skiing with a balaclava on, went out for dinner afterwards... It was still on! I will say some of the colours go on perfectly the first swipe, some need another layer, but that's a minor gripe. Make sure that it's dried properly (it'll be really tacky) before putting the balm on, and you'll be set. I've got eight of these babies, and I won't buy a different lipstick again!

on 5/9/2017 1:09:00 AM

Absolutely love this product. Goes on easy and stays put. No kissing off, no rubbing off, no smudge. It is not thick ans feel great on the lips. The 2nd step
application it comes with is more like a chapstick and not thick or sticky and helps hydrate. I love this product. So glad I found an alternate to the pricey Lipsense. The color selection is great as well! Will use this product again and again. I have multiple colors and want more!

So sticky and drying

on 2/19/2017 12:24:00 AM

I LOVE this product! It's great for a night out- it's kiss proof, meal proof, and pretty water proof too! Covers well and lasts all day!

on 2/15/2017 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For whatever reason, for the past ten years, I've worn "high end" lipstick: YSL, Tom Ford, Givenchy, and D&G. This past summer, my friend's mom had the perfect pink lipstick on, and I asked her what it was: 24 Hour Super Stay in So Pearly Pink. Since then, I've bought four of these, and wear it every day. It is the holy grail for me. I've always avoided lip stain type products, because I've heard they're very drying. I have NOT found this lipstick to be drying, and I live in upstate NY, where winters are brutal, and so hard on skin and lips. For my coloring, this is simply the perfect light pink. I have gone through the gloss portion, before the color liquid is finished, but it's not a big deal. I also love that this has no taste, and once the gloss goes on, it's not sticky. It's also great that this product is so inexpensive. But in the end, it's the lovely light pink color that makes me so loyal to this!

on 2/12/2017 11:02:00 PM

I've been using "keep up the flame" as my 100% party proof bright red lipstick for a few years now and haven't yet found a more durable liquid lipstick anywhere.
It can feel drying but the wax/balm you seal it with makes all the difference. If I forget to take my makeup off before bed I usually wake up with it still in tact despite a whole night out of clubbing.

I've repurchased it multiple times.
This week decided to start testing out different colours to see if there's any variation in the formula between shades but from the one I've used I can't recommend it enough.

This is by far the worst lipstick I have ever used. I had high hopes after reading reviews and the 24 hour claim. I am glad I didn't waste much money on it. I applied just as directions state, first the lip color, then the balm. After sitting on my lips for a couple of minutes, the lipstick just caked in tiny balls all over my lips. Horrible stuff. Will never buy this again. VERY dissapointing for me.

Popular Lipsticks