AVEDA All-Sensitive (2011 new formula)

No Image

3.0

Aqueous extracts, lavender extract, rosemary extract, chamomile extract, glycerin, c14-22 alcohols, isopropyl palmitate, dicaprylyl maleate, cetyl alcohol, coco-caprylate/caprate, hydrogentated olive oil, olive oil, olive oil unsaponifiables, aloe barbadensis leaf, oat kernel extract, panthenol, jojoba seed oil, caffeine, sclerotium gum, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, c12-20 alkyl glucoside, glyceryl laurate, sodium coco pg-dimonium chloride phosphate

on 7/30/2016 7:33:00 AM

Although this says for sensitive skin, it isn't. Heavy on perfume and lavender oil. Do not use it. Again, another BAD product from Aveda.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This would suit normal-to-oily, normal-to dry or combination skin types. It is a light, thin moisturizing lotion with no fragrance. Absorbs quickly, no greasy residue. I wish they would expand the line with a cream for drier skin types. I have normal-to-oily skin and I like this one a lot.

on 3/2/2011 5:30:00 PM

Pump bottle is nice, and a generous amount (150ml) for the price. It's a nice and light moisturizer that sinks in fast - for me, however, it's a little too light for the winter months. On the upside, it didn't break me out or make me feel oily, and felt as a good base for make up. Overall a decent moisturizer but nothing extremely exciting for me. I miss an SPF factor in it, too.