no images

price range

Reviews

frommac222

Nov/29/2009

I love this vanilla body lotion and have re-purchased it several times over. It has the most wonderful, rich, true vanilla smell ever. I think it is very sexy and sometimes wear it instead of perfume! I always get compliments on it. This is a heavier type of lotion with lots of oils. Because of that I stick to wearing it mostly on my arms and legs. I especially like this in the summer. …Read more

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

fromTRKK

Feb/06/2008

I really wanted to love this, however it seems there is something in this that slightly irritates my skin. The scent is super longlasting which is exactly what I love in my body lotions. The fragrance literally lasts all day. This stuff was so sweet and potent that ants would end up on the bottle. Will probably not continue using however due to the irritation.

About reviewer (215 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/19/2008

This is a VERY rich, oil-based lotion with a bourbon-y vanilla scent: smoky rather than sweet. I like it in the winter on my legs and hands. It is a little hard to manage because of the oil content and I don't think it makes it more moisturizing. Not my favorite vanilla - that would be 100% Pure - but good enough to try.

About reviewer (416 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Nov/19/2007

I LOVE this lotion. It really moisturizes my skin and leaves it soo soft. The smell is addictive! Not the best vanilla but there is something weird about it that just makes me keep smelling it. I already ordered my second bottle along witht he vanilla shampoo, conditioner and perfume. i love the ingrediants, its a very clean product and i will continue to repurchase it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jul/25/2007

This is my very favorite lotion. Smells heavenly, gorgeous, subtle vanilla scent and amazingly moisturizing. Heals my dry skin like no other. It's very concentrated so be sure to use sparingly to avoid a greasy, sticky feel.

About reviewer (455 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

EyesOther

1.0

Nov/27/2006

I bought a small size of this on sale from the Ecco Bella website a few yrs ago. Didn't use very much of it because it was very sticky, gooey, and felt weird on my hands. Plus the smell turned rancid very shortly thereafter. Yucch.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairBrown

fromgem4me

Aug/30/2006

I love this product because the vanilla fragrance lasts all day, moisturizes well and made with natural organic ingredients. The only drawback is the price. Since they changed the formulation (removed water, only oil), the price has gone up dramatically. On the plus side, I always get compliments on the scent, especially from men. I would still buy it again on occasion.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

1.0

Aug/02/2006

I have decided that I hate this scent! It's not a sweet or fresh vanilla - it smells like tobacco and vanilla. The consistency of the lotion was too sticky and didn't absorb well. Left it in the work bathroom in case anyone wants to try it - hope they can use it up b/c I think it's pretty gross, LOL.

About reviewer (805 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

2.0

Jul/27/2006

UPDATE: I take it back on the scent. After using for a while it started to dry down to a plastic smell. And since I really can't use it all over (even now that its winter) due to the sticky/slime factor, I won't be buying this again.<br><br>I will buy this again for the scent alone. Everyone's done a great job of describing it...real vanilla and my nose also smells a …Read more

About reviewer (1099 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jul/25/2006

Boy is this stuff thick. I bought this in a sample size (1 fl oz/30 ml) and I`m happy I did- I don`t like this Vanilla scent at all (I`ll stick with Korres Vanilla Cinnamon when I need some vanilla). Ecco Bella Vanilla Lotion reminds me of a dough that has some kind of vanilla extract added in it and it is on the way to the oven... I like the consistency though and it moisturizes really well …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35