Sally Hansen salon effects

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Sally Hansen salon effects

3.5

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

They're okay enough, I guess. What I really dislike about these is that they're hard to get flat against the nail if you have longer nails, like I do. It's very hard to get it not to wrinkle for me. I've only ever used the lace patterns, so the wrinkles don't show unless I'm looking for it, but considering that it is pretty expensive (I paid about nine bucks, for one use!) and it would definitely show up in a different pattern, I'm a little unhappy about it. I would buy them again though, this little kink just bothers me a lot.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

This is a great product, but it really does not last for 10 days on my nails. In reality the nail polish strips only last a few days (four). I do get chips on the polish at the tips almost immediately after applying them. I've purchased 14 of the various designs, and so far I've worn Bling it On (pink glitter shade) and Blue Ice (blue glitter shade). I will continue to use this product, because I love polished nails, but never have time to allow them to dry, so this product is great for me. If you're not very active, the nail strips may last longer on you. Also, it only took me only 5 minutes to apply to all 10 of my nails both times. Awaiting the pedicure version.

Popular Polishes