Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Staple. Works well, even on darker hair. The Blush (floral) and the Neon (fruity) scents are my favorite. Best value for the price. With regular use, a can lasts a month. It's a classic. Can never leaks, nozzle never clogs.

on 2/25/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Much like the original version of this dry shampoo, it did absolutely nothing for my hair except give it a strange powdery look and a waxy, powdery feel. I swear I follow the instructions exactly, but it always turns out the same. I really want to find a dry shampoo that works for my hair, but I'm beginning to think the Batiste ones aren't the way to go. Oh, and this one smelt way too strong too - it overpowered my perfume and smelt really synthetic.

on 12/14/2015 7:52:00 PM

Inexpensive, works great, widely available ... I would repurchase. Sometimes my hair is just blah & needs a little help:). It's fine and gets greasy quickly(if I wash the night before it's slightly oily when I wake up) and a quick spray of this in the AM works wonderfully 2 make my hair look like I just washed it. This Blush scent is very similar to Michael Kors EDP (my fav) but it's not that long lasting so it probably won't clash with any other scents you're wearing

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Batiste Blush is my favorite scent for dry shampoo. I can't believe I haven't written a review for it before. It's in a very appealing can (I liked the old,too). I can find it lots of places for excellent prices ($4.50-$6 for a large can. It smells soft & floral, as the Blush name would imply. Not overwhelming in the least in the fragrance. I have medium to dark brown hair & it barely shows once it's blended in. I just spritz a few times, let it sit, & massage my head w/a towel or paper towel. I brush through it, too. It adds body & voids the hair of oils & odors. It works equally well if I let it sit for a few seconds or a few minutes. My hair feels smooth & soft w/no icky residue & no straw like feeling or itch. I've tried other brands (Dove, Suave, & Herbal Essence) but always returned to the Batiste brand. I also love the Tropical scent by Batiste. I've even used this on 3rd Day hair in a pinch w/fantastic results.

This is my go-to dry shampoo! I prefer this scent to the original formula myself. I don't find it offensive at all, and it fades quickly. It's easy to spray, covers well, and soaks up any oil instantly! I do have to massage it in or else it makes my blonde hair look white. I could see it being a little too light for dark colored hair, but fine for blonde. By the end of the day I can get a little oily again, but this lasts the longest of any dry shampoo I've tried! They even carry it at Wal-Mart now which makes finding it much cheaper and easier.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is my go-to dry shampoo. I've only ever tried the Blush scent and I love it. I have fine hair and this works great to texturize it a bit (I hate stick straight hair on myself) when i straighten my fine, curly hair. It leaves a little residue but nothing compared to the dry bar one I tried which left residue ALL OVER me every time I used it. The price is good and the only downside is that I feel it runs out rather quickly if I use it a lot (4x a week). To be fair, though, I in no way follow the directions so I probably am overusing (must try harderrrrrrr). Def. a good buy for me and it's easy to get at my local Ulta.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Being someone that washes there hair every day, I was really keen to try this as although my hair doesn't look or feel unhealthy, surely washing it everyday must do it some damage. This product really did'nt live up to my expectations at all. It left my scalp feeling itchy and made areas of my hair look white. I ended up giving this to my 9 year old niece as she liked the smell of it. I won't be buying this product again.

I think that it is a bit expensive considering this stuff probably runs out pretty fast.

But I have very oily hair, like I really need to wash it every day, and sometimes if I wash it in the early evening it will look greasy the next morning. Yuck.

My solution was corn starch, but that got everywhere, and made my hair all starchy and white and stiff. Gross.

This stuff is quite good. I sprayed it in my roots, fluffed it up, and my hair felt all shiny and smooth, and not oily, once I brushed it out.

Plus I like the smell. And I didn't get any white chalky residue. It isn't as good as a real shampoo and conditioner wash, but it is also a lot less of a hassle so it is great for those times where you are going out at night and don't want to wash your hair twice in one day, or if you shower at night and wake up with greasy hair like I do.

Makes my hair feel all smooth and fresh, especially with a comb out and iron over.

But, I definitely do not think it truly washes so if you sweat I would definitely take a regular shower. It is just good for those touchups when your body is clean but you don't want to wash your hair excessively.

This product isn't so easily available near me, and I do think it is kind of expensive, at 9 dollars for a can that probably won't last too long but it definitely helps my hair.

on 1/25/2012 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ugh, this is like my 3rd ammendment to this review. Here is my conclusion:
PROS:
- I love the smell, it is nostalgic to me.
- Adds body to my fine hair.
- Does leave it looking lighter in colour, which I enjoy because I am blonde.
- Looks cleaner and fresher.
- Saves me time in the am when I don't want to wash my hair.
CONS:
- Even if I try to spray only the roots, over time it makes my hair drier.
- Can make your hair feel gross, kinda like cotton candy.

So yeah, I guess the pros outweigh the cons and this is a keeper for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favourite dry shampoo. I've been trying to find one that works for me, because I want to shampoo less to reduce damage and grow out my hair. A lot of them didn't seem to do anything, but this one really eliminates oil and doesn't leave any residue behind. It also has an amazing scent. I got a few cans of the travel-sized bottles from this Canadian beauty site ebeauty.ca (located here: http://bit.ly/qdVBWu) and it's great for when you have to go out straight after work. I also have bangs, which tend to get stringy and gross if I don't wash them every day, so this helps them look fresh all the time.