Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

3.0

on 11/13/2013 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

General Batiste Dry Shampoo Review: I've used several in the past (Oscar Blandi, Tresemme, Suave, Salan Grafix, Psssst!, corn starch...) & this is an OK one. To date, I've never had a REALLY bad experience with dry shampoos. Sure, the Blandi clogged up super fast (design/packaging problem), and I wouldn't buy the Tresemme one again, but they're all about the same.

I think that the Batiste Dry Shampoos are a bit over-hyped. The only advantage Batiste has over PSSSST! is the scent varieties. But if you like to wear perfume like me, or dislike fragrances, then you'll probably be better off with PSSST!, which is $2 cheaper in my area.

This scent: I really enjoy floral perfumes, but this isn't what I like. At least it's not cloying or unpleasant. I would just rather go for the original or fresh scent instead. Plus, the scent goes away fast.

I think this dry shampoo is a good product for convenience like at school after sports/physical activity or travelling when its just easier to pop it open and quickly spray a light mist instead of actual use in trying to 'clean' hair thoroughly. I have had this for about half a year and I use it only in desperate times when I forget to wash my hair during a second night - for me, it doesn't make me feel like I have less oily hair or look like it. It gives some volume and because I rarely use this - results are always different! It seems average, nothing amazingly special. To save money, just get a mini one and test it out.

on 6/23/2011 4:29:00 PM

Doesn't work well for me at all! Maybe this is just an old can or I'm not shaking it well enough or something, but this product doesn't do its job for me. It leaves my hair just as greasy as before and leaves white powdery residue. As for the smell, it's fairly pleasant at first but then kind of gets to you after a while. If you're the kind of person who always has to deal with an oily scalp and greasy hair, I do not recommend this.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo