Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

3.9

on 10/15/2017 7:56:00 PM

Oh my gosh- so I’m reading reviews and I have to say I can’t believe some people don’t love this stuff! It’s like I’m almost offended lol because truly, once you use this stuff, you seriously become a disciple! I kid. I know everyone’s hair is different but all I can say is: This product took me from an everyday wet washer to 3 days lathering a week, tops. I usually wet wash on Sunday and Wednesday now, and the Batiste on those in-between days is a lifesaver. This coming from a woman whose hair would get so greasy that skipping one wet wash was impossible! I have read that some people say it’s a myth that daily washes encourage oily hair to develop, but all I can say is since deciding to cut down on the lathering and substituting Batiste, my hair hasn’t had that oily, wet look in the morning at all like it used to every day! It’s such a timesaver not to have to blow dry every morning like I used to. I shower every morning still, just with a shower cap, spray my dry shampoo when I get out, let it sit while I put my face on lol, comb it out and voila! A few minutes with my straightener and I’ve got soft, pretty, manageable hair for two extra days.

on 3/3/2015 9:51:00 AM

This was my first try for Batiste dry shampoo, before I used Klorane and Lush.
I am very happy! It really does its job well and the scent is very pleasant, floral bubble gum I would say. Besides it is much more price friendly and the application is super easy. The flacon also is big!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was really late in the game of trying this. I found mine at TJ Maxx for $5.99. So worth it. I have found I love this dry shampoo and prefer it over a few drugstore brands and one I found at Sally Beauty. This has a girly scent to it that I find really nice. This does have a long lasting fragrance, but it is not irritating at all. I have really oily roots that even after a wash I still have to use this. So I use this quite a bit and it does not fail me. I do a few shots of this, rub it in, and brush my hair. I can style my hair or I can flatiron my hair with no sticky residue left behind. I have been really impressed with how long one can has lasted me. I am most impressed though that this is a product I will be buying again especially at the $5.99 price point. This is a must use product for me.

on 6/19/2013 8:29:00 PM

Love and adore. It smells great and is the answer for my second day hair. The best dry shampoo I have ever tried. Buy off Amazon for the best price.

on 3/17/2013 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Why do people love this? My hair is very oily and I thought I would give this a shot. Ok yes it worked but it also gave my dirty blonde hair a whitish tint in the front so I looked like I was graying. It made my hair feel like i had hair spray in it and as a result my hair did not move and swing like normal. If the wind blew I was left with some funky farrah faucet 70's do. It made my head itch and made my hair prone to breakage, I will be returning this and going back to daily washing, which is the only way to go.

on 1/5/2013 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the first dry shampoo I've tried so I can't compare it to other brands. I wash my hair daily but I have quite an oily scalp which means I get greasy hair quite easily. I'm blonde and oily hair makes it look dull and dirty. I also have a bad habit of running my fingers through my hair all day!
I think this is an amazing product! As soon a I spray it on my hair it feels cleaner and oil free. Its as if the oils and dirt in my hair are sprayed away. It doesn't feel like there is any product building up on your hair.
I'm not crazy about the smell though, which is why only 4 stars, but I know there are other scents available.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hate it. I'd rather spend an extra pound and get a dry shampoo that isn't chalky and drying. I have a ton of fall out when brushing it through, it leaves a nasty colour to my light brown hair and the smell isn't very nice either. Received it for free from bzzagent and haaate it. Improved formula my bum! I'll stick to tressemme in the future.

on 11/20/2011 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Good for freshing up in between washes, I also love the pink can! The scent is a bit floral and powdery, I like the scent but it lingers for quite a while so I would try it first to see if you like it. The Tropical one is nice as well that one smells like coconuts. The original one just smells fresh and citrusy and does not linger that long so that one is good if you sensitive to scents.

I've always been a fan of the dry shampoo idea but couldn't find one I liked. I tried the powders and sprays, tinted and original, scented and non, etc. They left my hair feeling dirty and looking dull, if not white! I heard some buzz about Batiste and figured, why not? Picked up a can of Blush at Ulta for $8 and gave it a go. Whoopie!!! Not only does it smell good but it's really workable and doesn't leave a white cast or heaviness in my hair. How have I overlooked this magic in a can for so long? Not sure, but I do now my search for a dry shampoo is over :)

on 5/13/2011 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really love this! I got mine at Sally's for about $7. I have to admit that I chose this one over the original one because of the pink can, it's adorable and sort of retro!
As for the product itself the smell is nice, it's not too strong and it doesn't stick with me throughout the day. It also makes my hair feel soft.
I asked my boyfriend if he thought my hair looked greasy or flat and he said that it looked like I'd washed it that day, so that's always good! All you have to do is make sure that you get all of the white residue massaged into your hair and you're good to go!