Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this.
It works very well. My hair actually looks clean and not at all greasy.
Others I have tried made my hair either weighed down, dull, tangled, didn't do much, or left white residue in my hair.
This leaves no trace in my dark hair. I usually just spray at my roots and massage it into my scalp. Sometimes using a blowdryer at the roots.
The scent is pretty perfumy at first but settles nicely and smells clean and feminine.

on 12/27/2014 2:14:00 PM

I like this product very much! Fresh cherry blossom scent that is not too overwhelming. I use it on the 2nd day after my hairwash so that I only need to wash every other day, it absorbs away oil fairly well and gives volume. I haven't had the problem of white hair root (I have black hair) and I find this product blends really well. I just spray enough to the root, let the powder sit for a minute, blend, then spray lightly to my hair overall. 1 bottle lasts me 2 months and half.

The only downside is that I find the price a little too high (10.99$ CAD regular price, 6.99$ on sale)
I also tried the scent in Sassy and Wild: the shampoo effect is equally good but I didn't like the smell, wayyy to strong in my opinion

on 11/13/2013 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

General Batiste Dry Shampoo Review: I've used several in the past (Oscar Blandi, Tresemme, Suave, Salan Grafix, Psssst!, corn starch...) & this is an OK one. To date, I've never had a REALLY bad experience with dry shampoos. Sure, the Blandi clogged up super fast (design/packaging problem), and I wouldn't buy the Tresemme one again, but they're all about the same.

I think that the Batiste Dry Shampoos are a bit over-hyped. The only advantage Batiste has over PSSSST! is the scent varieties. But if you like to wear perfume like me, or dislike fragrances, then you'll probably be better off with PSSST!, which is $2 cheaper in my area.

This scent: I really enjoy floral perfumes, but this isn't what I like. At least it's not cloying or unpleasant. I would just rather go for the original or fresh scent instead. Plus, the scent goes away fast.

on 1/5/2013 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the first dry shampoo I've tried so I can't compare it to other brands. I wash my hair daily but I have quite an oily scalp which means I get greasy hair quite easily. I'm blonde and oily hair makes it look dull and dirty. I also have a bad habit of running my fingers through my hair all day!
I think this is an amazing product! As soon a I spray it on my hair it feels cleaner and oil free. Its as if the oils and dirt in my hair are sprayed away. It doesn't feel like there is any product building up on your hair.
I'm not crazy about the smell though, which is why only 4 stars, but I know there are other scents available.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favourite dry shampoo. I've been trying to find one that works for me, because I want to shampoo less to reduce damage and grow out my hair. A lot of them didn't seem to do anything, but this one really eliminates oil and doesn't leave any residue behind. It also has an amazing scent. I got a few cans of the travel-sized bottles from this Canadian beauty site ebeauty.ca (located here: http://bit.ly/qdVBWu) and it's great for when you have to go out straight after work. I also have bangs, which tend to get stringy and gross if I don't wash them every day, so this helps them look fresh all the time.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo