Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

1 review

on 12/17/2013 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I am on my 6th can of this dry shampoo already and i don't know why I haven't done a review on this yet!

I wash my hair every other day and since I have oily roots, I need something to maintain my hair looking shine free and voluminous for a day. I lift my roots up, shake up the can and spray some onto my hair. I let that sit for about a few minutes so that it can soak up the oil, shake my hair to give some volume and brush out any remaining white cast with my fingers and I am done!

I have black hair and it does give some white cast but it is nothing too extreme that my fingers can't fix. This cost SGD$15.90 in Singapore for the large can. It lasts about 1 and half months before I need to get a new one.

Of all the scents that I own (I have tried the tropical, original, cherries, and the limited edition lace one), I still prefer this blush scent because it smells a bit sweet and florally to me and I really like it! At the end of the day, I can still smell the scent is I give my hair a shake since there will still be dry shampoo at the end of the day.

I do not need to retouch with this dry shampoo and I am really impressed.

Will continue to repurchase this because it is one of my holy grails! Already on my 6th large can if I haven't mentioned it ;) LOVE THIS STUFF

Top Rated Dry Shampoo