Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Staple. Works well, even on darker hair. The Blush (floral) and the Neon (fruity) scents are my favorite. Best value for the price. With regular use, a can lasts a month. It's a classic. Can never leaks, nozzle never clogs.

After finally finishing a can of Batiste's Tropical scented dry shampoo, I decided to branch out and try the Blush. Described as flirty and floral, this product comes in a pretty pink and white floral aerosol can. The scent itself is definitely flirty and floral. It is a sweet floral scent, with no dated powdery undertone. My boyfriend is a bit of a fan! The product itself is very good at drying up the oil in my hair on the days where I wish to go without washing! I simply spray it into my roots, massage in with my fingers and brush out. I start with a small amount and add more as needed to prevent the hair from becoming weighed down. This product makes my hair look refreshed and voluminous as well as providing a lovely scent. This is definitely a reliable dry shampoo that I would recommend to anyone.

on 12/14/2015 7:52:00 PM

Inexpensive, works great, widely available ... I would repurchase. Sometimes my hair is just blah & needs a little help:). It's fine and gets greasy quickly(if I wash the night before it's slightly oily when I wake up) and a quick spray of this in the AM works wonderfully 2 make my hair look like I just washed it. This Blush scent is very similar to Michael Kors EDP (my fav) but it's not that long lasting so it probably won't clash with any other scents you're wearing

on 7/20/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

The Batiste dry shampoo in Blush scent is the best dry shampoo I've ever tried. It gives great volume, doesn't make my head itch, soaks up all the oilies and doesn't make my red hair white or grey. Plus, it's cheap and it smells nice. Excellent stuff.

on 7/5/2015 1:13:00 PM

I bought this after I finished the klorane dry shampoo. The batiste dry shampoo isn't as effective at absorbing oiliness as the klorane one but I believe it looks better. It is made of more finely milled particles so there isn't as much visible powder residue on hair after brushing it out (the klorane one made my black hair look a bit dusty(?)). Also its scent is almost undetectable after brushing it out which I like, although it isn't an offensive scent to start with. I couldn't put my finger on what its smell resembles; mostly white flowers but another reviewer said it smells like bubble gum and indeed I see it now, banana flavored bubble gum! I can't really decide but since it doesn't linger for long, it isn't important. Overall it is a fine product at a good price.

on 3/3/2015 9:51:00 AM

This was my first try for Batiste dry shampoo, before I used Klorane and Lush.
I am very happy! It really does its job well and the scent is very pleasant, floral bubble gum I would say. Besides it is much more price friendly and the application is super easy. The flacon also is big!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this.
It works very well. My hair actually looks clean and not at all greasy.
Others I have tried made my hair either weighed down, dull, tangled, didn't do much, or left white residue in my hair.
This leaves no trace in my dark hair. I usually just spray at my roots and massage it into my scalp. Sometimes using a blowdryer at the roots.
The scent is pretty perfumy at first but settles nicely and smells clean and feminine.

on 12/28/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have already repurchased this dry shampoo because it's the one I've liked the best so far. I've tried a couple other brands and this one is defnitely better. The price isn't too bad either. I have bought this at ulta and also at marshalls at a cheaper price. So I would definitely say check out a marshalls or tj maxx if you have one near. The smell is sweet and floral. Nothing too harsh and it doesn't smell all chemical like some dry shampoos I've tried. My hair is dark brown and I spritz this in my hair, wait a minute or two, then run clean hands or a brush through my hair to evenly distribute and make sure there's no white showing in my hair. My hair doesn't feel greasy hours later, but at the end of the day it does get a little after using this. The scent lingers in my hair also. I do wash my hair every other day at times, but most of the time its every day. I use this on fresly washed hair also to add some volume and it works great.

on 10/27/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging and name makes it seem this will be a sweet scent. Its not that way but a rather strong smell like old fashioned hair products. Its "scent prohibitive" for me, so I can't use it.

best dry shampoo ever. this seriously lets me get another 2-3 days without washing my hair. my hair feels light and fluffy after using this and never gets stiff feeling. i do have dark hair but as long as you brush it out good you shouldn't have an issue with a gray cast. how i use it is i'll section my hair off and spray the roots only, wait a few minutes until it gets a bit powdery and then brush it out. the smell is okay, it's better than the original scent. i usually order these in bulk on amazon which is a lot cheaper than paying $6-7 at sallys for one can. i find a can will usually last me a little over a month and i probably use it about 4x a week. i think that's pretty good since most dry shampoos seem to just disappear (my rockstar lasted about 2 weeks and it's twice the size of batiste).

Top Rated Dry Shampoo