Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by hair type : Other
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

A luxury item I afford myself to have because this stuff is exceptional! I don't normally buy high end hair care, but I found 3 of these on an endcap of a walgreens in their clearance bin. Score!! I am on the 2nd bottle (naturally I bought all 3!), I've tried Batiste Original & Fresh, I like them equally as well as Blush & I normally will buy 2-3 cans at a time, finances permitting, because I love the scents of all 3 & it just keeps me from getting bored TBH. Not only is this perfume for your hair, it soaks up excess oil, & gives great volume. I spray my hair w the Batiste, then I schrunch it into my curls & then blast it on cool w my hair dryer. I've tried some other dry shampoos (Tresemmé, Not Your Mothers, Suave, et. al) & whilst Batiste is over hyped, it is worthy of the hype & very deserving of the high praise. I am usually unloyal to brands, but I am loyal to Batiste. Without a doubt the best dry shampoo that's ever graced my head! It smells like Coty Airspun loose powder, like roses & old lady lipsticks, which may be a turn off to some, but I find the scent very classy & feminine, it smells like Coach Poppy too! The scent may linger in ur hair which isn't pleasant to some ppl, but hey to me it sure beats the smell of dirty, sweaty JUST SOUR hair! It's got multi purposes for me; not only does it make my hair look better, it makes it smell better, it will take out cigarette smoke, BO, sweat, just anything rank it will mask. I dislike [okay HATE!!!] the smell of sour hair so I apply this liberally, but no one has commented on how good (or maybe bad?!!) my hair smells. I only wash it twice a week, so Batiste is the answer from Above to my prayers!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hate it. I'd rather spend an extra pound and get a dry shampoo that isn't chalky and drying. I have a ton of fall out when brushing it through, it leaves a nasty colour to my light brown hair and the smell isn't very nice either. Received it for free from bzzagent and haaate it. Improved formula my bum! I'll stick to tressemme in the future.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favourite dry shampoo. I've been trying to find one that works for me, because I want to shampoo less to reduce damage and grow out my hair. A lot of them didn't seem to do anything, but this one really eliminates oil and doesn't leave any residue behind. It also has an amazing scent. I got a few cans of the travel-sized bottles from this Canadian beauty site ebeauty.ca (located here: http://bit.ly/qdVBWu) and it's great for when you have to go out straight after work. I also have bangs, which tend to get stringy and gross if I don't wash them every day, so this helps them look fresh all the time.

I've always been a fan of the dry shampoo idea but couldn't find one I liked. I tried the powders and sprays, tinted and original, scented and non, etc. They left my hair feeling dirty and looking dull, if not white! I heard some buzz about Batiste and figured, why not? Picked up a can of Blush at Ulta for $8 and gave it a go. Whoopie!!! Not only does it smell good but it's really workable and doesn't leave a white cast or heaviness in my hair. How have I overlooked this magic in a can for so long? Not sure, but I do now my search for a dry shampoo is over :)

on 5/13/2011 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really love this! I got mine at Sally's for about $7. I have to admit that I chose this one over the original one because of the pink can, it's adorable and sort of retro!
As for the product itself the smell is nice, it's not too strong and it doesn't stick with me throughout the day. It also makes my hair feel soft.
I asked my boyfriend if he thought my hair looked greasy or flat and he said that it looked like I'd washed it that day, so that's always good! All you have to do is make sure that you get all of the white residue massaged into your hair and you're good to go!

Top Rated Dry Shampoo