Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

3.6

on 9/17/2017 1:51:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

After years of hearing about this stuff I finally bought a can. Wow! It works wonderfully well! I don't like washing my hair more than twice a week if I'm able so this product helps me do that in a pinch. This stuff is especially helpful as a refresher for oily hair on hot summer days. The low price asking and the little amount needed is a great bargain. I am concerned though that something in this MAY, but I'm not quite sure yet, have caused my scalp to react because washing my hair the day after using this I had a ton off hair loss when washing my hair in the shower. I'll have to try it out again one more time, ya know for science(!), to make sure as it might just have been stress. The Blush scent is nice and not too flowery or fruity. Good product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Staple. Works well, even on darker hair. The Blush (floral) and the Neon (fruity) scents are my favorite. Best value for the price. With regular use, a can lasts a month. It's a classic. Can never leaks, nozzle never clogs.

on 2/25/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Much like the original version of this dry shampoo, it did absolutely nothing for my hair except give it a strange powdery look and a waxy, powdery feel. I swear I follow the instructions exactly, but it always turns out the same. I really want to find a dry shampoo that works for my hair, but I'm beginning to think the Batiste ones aren't the way to go. Oh, and this one smelt way too strong too - it overpowered my perfume and smelt really synthetic.

on 12/14/2015 7:52:00 PM

Inexpensive, works great, widely available ... I would repurchase. Sometimes my hair is just blah & needs a little help:). It's fine and gets greasy quickly(if I wash the night before it's slightly oily when I wake up) and a quick spray of this in the AM works wonderfully 2 make my hair look like I just washed it. This Blush scent is very similar to Michael Kors EDP (my fav) but it's not that long lasting so it probably won't clash with any other scents you're wearing

on 7/20/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

The Batiste dry shampoo in Blush scent is the best dry shampoo I've ever tried. It gives great volume, doesn't make my head itch, soaks up all the oilies and doesn't make my red hair white or grey. Plus, it's cheap and it smells nice. Excellent stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The drugstore was out of the Original and Fresh scented Batiste so I decided to try this one. It's too strongly scented for me. It's a heavy sweet floral scent that doesn't seem to fade at all. If I put it in my hair, I can smell it all day.

As for performance, it makes my dark hair a bit chalky and matte looking. It woks as well as KMS Hairplay in my super fine, long hair, and is much less expensive. So while the product is not perfect, it's great to have in a pinch when I don't have time to wash my hair but it's looking a little lank and greasy.

on 1/23/2015 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Batiste Dry Shampoo is amazing. I had previously used Treseme and this it a far superior product. Batiste sprays from the can easily and evenly and I have yet to have any issues with the nozzle clogging. Just spray, massage, and brush for clean, refreshed hair. This absorbs oil quite well, has a great floral scent, and adds volume. I have somewhat dark hair, around level 5 and this did leave a slight cast to my hair it was very light and not noticeable. I paid about $7-8USD for this so it moderately priced. Great product to keep in a bag or desk drawer at work if you get oily during the day and need to revive your hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have mixed feelings about this dry shampoo. It is the best spray version of dry shampoo I've ever used, but still doesn't come close to my HG Oscar Blandi powder when it comes to totally getting rid of greases. I do like the scent and it's fairly reasonably priced. I also love that it almost never clogs and doesn't run after only a few uses like some aerosol dry shampoos. The problems I have with it are 1) it makes my scalp itch like crazy so I look like a crazy person with lice whenever I use it; and 2) it doesn't really add much volume or get rid of greases all that well. Another issue is that it's tough to come by in the states so I have to order it on eBay - luckily it's still pretty economical as it is a drugstore product. If you're brunette, I would avoid it -- it works on my blonde hair but does have a whitening effect. So overall it's an OK product that I occasionally use in addition to powder but it's nothing to write home about.

on 12/28/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have already repurchased this dry shampoo because it's the one I've liked the best so far. I've tried a couple other brands and this one is defnitely better. The price isn't too bad either. I have bought this at ulta and also at marshalls at a cheaper price. So I would definitely say check out a marshalls or tj maxx if you have one near. The smell is sweet and floral. Nothing too harsh and it doesn't smell all chemical like some dry shampoos I've tried. My hair is dark brown and I spritz this in my hair, wait a minute or two, then run clean hands or a brush through my hair to evenly distribute and make sure there's no white showing in my hair. My hair doesn't feel greasy hours later, but at the end of the day it does get a little after using this. The scent lingers in my hair also. I do wash my hair every other day at times, but most of the time its every day. I use this on fresly washed hair also to add some volume and it works great.

on 10/27/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging and name makes it seem this will be a sweet scent. Its not that way but a rather strong smell like old fashioned hair products. Its "scent prohibitive" for me, so I can't use it.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo