Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even though I have blonde in my hair my roots are a deep brunette shade so I normally gravitate towards the colored one from batiste. My local Wal-Mart was out and even though I'm not much for strong scents the pink packaging drew me to this one. I bought two bottles since the brunette one usually runs out very fast and I figured if this one worked out I had a back up. I use dry shampoo at night after my showers when I'm done blow drying my hair since at night I can sweat a lot which can result in greasy roots. It helps create volume in my hair and take care of any grease throughout the night. I was getting ready really fast today and was so worried as this particular batiste looked like I had dumped a bunch of baby powder in my hair. I quickly threw my head upside down, shook my fingers through my head and came out with volume that was soft to the touch with no white cast. The colored one feels grittier while smelling like chocolate. This one felt so much more lightweight while smelling really sweet and fresh. I have tried so many other dry shampoos that left major white casts and made my hair feel crunchy and matted like I had just sprayed so much hairspray in. Can't live without batiste in my daily routine.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is amazing! I have super oily hair and I don't like to wash my hair everyday. This stuff is the bomb for anyone! I'm not a big fan of floral scents but I love the smell of this! I got a travel size of it and I want to get the full size sometime.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this.
It works very well. My hair actually looks clean and not at all greasy.
Others I have tried made my hair either weighed down, dull, tangled, didn't do much, or left white residue in my hair.
This leaves no trace in my dark hair. I usually just spray at my roots and massage it into my scalp. Sometimes using a blowdryer at the roots.
The scent is pretty perfumy at first but settles nicely and smells clean and feminine.

on 7/25/2013 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the smell and it's not too strong. This product does well on volume and making my hair look less greasy, but my hair feels kind of clay like afterwards. I have to wash it out at the end of the day. It's okay to use though, as long as I wash it out after

Top Rated Dry Shampoo