Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

3.7

on 1/11/2018 11:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Who woke up 45 minutes late this morning and had 15 minutes to make lunch and get out the door for work?

That would be me.

This stuff saved my ass this morning. I blasted the crap out of my head and left it until I got to the office. By then, it soaked up all the greasies and made my head smell great! It masks that I didn't have time to shower! LOL

I love this stuff and this is my favorite scent of it. They better not ever stop making it!

on 10/15/2017 7:56:00 PM

Oh my gosh- so I’m reading reviews and I have to say I can’t believe some people don’t love this stuff! It’s like I’m almost offended lol because truly, once you use this stuff, you seriously become a disciple! I kid. I know everyone’s hair is different but all I can say is: This product took me from an everyday wet washer to 3 days lathering a week, tops. I usually wet wash on Sunday and Wednesday now, and the Batiste on those in-between days is a lifesaver. This coming from a woman whose hair would get so greasy that skipping one wet wash was impossible! I have read that some people say it’s a myth that daily washes encourage oily hair to develop, but all I can say is since deciding to cut down on the lathering and substituting Batiste, my hair hasn’t had that oily, wet look in the morning at all like it used to every day! It’s such a timesaver not to have to blow dry every morning like I used to. I shower every morning still, just with a shower cap, spray my dry shampoo when I get out, let it sit while I put my face on lol, comb it out and voila! A few minutes with my straightener and I’ve got soft, pretty, manageable hair for two extra days.

After finally finishing a can of Batiste's Tropical scented dry shampoo, I decided to branch out and try the Blush. Described as flirty and floral, this product comes in a pretty pink and white floral aerosol can. The scent itself is definitely flirty and floral. It is a sweet floral scent, with no dated powdery undertone. My boyfriend is a bit of a fan! The product itself is very good at drying up the oil in my hair on the days where I wish to go without washing! I simply spray it into my roots, massage in with my fingers and brush out. I start with a small amount and add more as needed to prevent the hair from becoming weighed down. This product makes my hair look refreshed and voluminous as well as providing a lovely scent. This is definitely a reliable dry shampoo that I would recommend to anyone.

on 7/5/2015 1:13:00 PM

I bought this after I finished the klorane dry shampoo. The batiste dry shampoo isn't as effective at absorbing oiliness as the klorane one but I believe it looks better. It is made of more finely milled particles so there isn't as much visible powder residue on hair after brushing it out (the klorane one made my black hair look a bit dusty(?)). Also its scent is almost undetectable after brushing it out which I like, although it isn't an offensive scent to start with. I couldn't put my finger on what its smell resembles; mostly white flowers but another reviewer said it smells like bubble gum and indeed I see it now, banana flavored bubble gum! I can't really decide but since it doesn't linger for long, it isn't important. Overall it is a fine product at a good price.

on 3/3/2015 9:51:00 AM

This was my first try for Batiste dry shampoo, before I used Klorane and Lush.
I am very happy! It really does its job well and the scent is very pleasant, floral bubble gum I would say. Besides it is much more price friendly and the application is super easy. The flacon also is big!

on 12/27/2014 2:14:00 PM

I like this product very much! Fresh cherry blossom scent that is not too overwhelming. I use it on the 2nd day after my hairwash so that I only need to wash every other day, it absorbs away oil fairly well and gives volume. I haven't had the problem of white hair root (I have black hair) and I find this product blends really well. I just spray enough to the root, let the powder sit for a minute, blend, then spray lightly to my hair overall. 1 bottle lasts me 2 months and half.

The only downside is that I find the price a little too high (10.99$ CAD regular price, 6.99$ on sale)
I also tried the scent in Sassy and Wild: the shampoo effect is equally good but I didn't like the smell, wayyy to strong in my opinion

Life saver, this stuff is. After not having a shower for four days, I needed a pick-me-up to help out with my greasy roots. Spraying a little bit underneath sections of hair at the roots and then massaging the scalp activates the product and it works wonders. It has a pleasant girly floral scent which doesn't stand out. I must warn those with dark brown hair like myself; you may want to be careful. If you spray too close to the roots the dry shampoo can leave white streaks in your hair which are hard to get out with your fingers. Try using a widetooth comb.
The shampoo gave my hair texture and volume which is something that I love. I recommend it to everyone who struggles with oily hair.

on 11/19/2013 4:50:00 PM

I use Batiste dry shampoos regularly. This is not my favorite scent - it's a little too flowery for me. But I'll use it before LOTS of other brands of dry shampoo. I just prefer other Batiste scents.

I couldn't get past the smell of this product.
I tried it in the store and the scent was too strong. If you get headaches or migraines from strong scents, don't buy this...
It smelled like flowery baby powder... But it was so strong! I made me slightly nauseated...
I feel like this scent will compete with my regular perfume.

The roots of my hair are not oily after I spray this product in, it also adds volume so thats a plus.. the only problem I have with this is the product is used up really fast, I only get about 12 uses out of it before its completely gone.