Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

4.3

on 11/5/2018 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 14 year old has thick long, teenager hair with a decent amout of oil, but not oily hair (combination scalp). She usues dry shampoo from time to time and chose the "Blush" version of Batistse's this time around. Mid priced. No issues.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is my go-to dry shampoo. I've only ever tried the Blush scent and I love it. I have fine hair and this works great to texturize it a bit (I hate stick straight hair on myself) when i straighten my fine, curly hair. It leaves a little residue but nothing compared to the dry bar one I tried which left residue ALL OVER me every time I used it. The price is good and the only downside is that I feel it runs out rather quickly if I use it a lot (4x a week). To be fair, though, I in no way follow the directions so I probably am overusing (must try harderrrrrrr). Def. a good buy for me and it's easy to get at my local Ulta.

on 9/11/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best dry shampoo I've ever used.
I found mine at TJ Maxx for $6 for the full size can. IMO, it's definitely worth it. I don't use much, and my hair stayed nice and non-greasy for the whole day. :)

How I apply:
1. Hold upside down and then shake (holding it upside down just works better for me because if I hold it right side up, no powder comes out for some reason...)
2. Spray short quick bursts into oily roots.
3. Wait 10+ min. (I usually do my makeup during this time.)
4. Massage into scalp with fingers or brush out with 100% boar bristle brush.
5. Style your hair and you're good to go!!

on 6/19/2013 8:29:00 PM

Love and adore. It smells great and is the answer for my second day hair. The best dry shampoo I have ever tried. Buy off Amazon for the best price.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this stuff! I have dark hair so I found a lot of dry shampoos showed up in my hair and looked like dandruff! I wasted some cash on the Oscar Blandi dry shampoo (super over priced!) before I heard about this.

I know some will find fault with the smell...I like the smell, I found the lemon original scent a little too strong, and this one fades more quickly. This seriously can take my hair from disgusting, sweaty and oily to picture perfect, and I have fine hair! It's super cheap and a can lasts forever, I love it!

on 11/20/2011 11:52:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Good for freshing up in between washes, I also love the pink can! The scent is a bit floral and powdery, I like the scent but it lingers for quite a while so I would try it first to see if you like it. The Tropical one is nice as well that one smells like coconuts. The original one just smells fresh and citrusy and does not linger that long so that one is good if you sensitive to scents.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know how greasy other people's hair is, but mine only gets flat and a little oily in the afternoon of the second day after washing. You cannot go wrong with this stuff. It brushes into your hair so easily, and I have dark hair. Maybe some people are holding it too close and creating white patches. The scent is nice and an ok soft floral. I prefer the fresh version from Batiste. It smells really good. This is probably the best dry shampoo on the market, and I was using Oscar Blandi before it. Besides getting rid of oil, it creates texture and lifts at the roots. You have to section your hair the same way you would color it, but then spray and brush each section at a time. This is the only scent sold at my Sally Beauty, but I saw the Fresh version at Ulta.