Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by skin type : Other
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

A luxury item I afford myself to have because this stuff is exceptional! I don't normally buy high end hair care, but I found 3 of these on an endcap of a walgreens in their clearance bin. Score!! I am on the 2nd bottle (naturally I bought all 3!), I've tried Batiste Original & Fresh, I like them equally as well as Blush & I normally will buy 2-3 cans at a time, finances permitting, because I love the scents of all 3 & it just keeps me from getting bored TBH. Not only is this perfume for your hair, it soaks up excess oil, & gives great volume. I spray my hair w the Batiste, then I schrunch it into my curls & then blast it on cool w my hair dryer. I've tried some other dry shampoos (Tresemmé, Not Your Mothers, Suave, et. al) & whilst Batiste is over hyped, it is worthy of the hype & very deserving of the high praise. I am usually unloyal to brands, but I am loyal to Batiste. Without a doubt the best dry shampoo that's ever graced my head! It smells like Coty Airspun loose powder, like roses & old lady lipsticks, which may be a turn off to some, but I find the scent very classy & feminine, it smells like Coach Poppy too! The scent may linger in ur hair which isn't pleasant to some ppl, but hey to me it sure beats the smell of dirty, sweaty JUST SOUR hair! It's got multi purposes for me; not only does it make my hair look better, it makes it smell better, it will take out cigarette smoke, BO, sweat, just anything rank it will mask. I dislike [okay HATE!!!] the smell of sour hair so I apply this liberally, but no one has commented on how good (or maybe bad?!!) my hair smells. I only wash it twice a week, so Batiste is the answer from Above to my prayers!!!

Top Rated Dry Shampoo