Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

on 11/5/2018 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My 14 year old has thick long, teenager hair with a decent amout of oil, but not oily hair (combination scalp). She usues dry shampoo from time to time and chose the "Blush" version of Batistse's this time around. Mid priced. No issues.

on 1/11/2018 11:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Who woke up 45 minutes late this morning and had 15 minutes to make lunch and get out the door for work?

That would be me.

This stuff saved my ass this morning. I blasted the crap out of my head and left it until I got to the office. By then, it soaked up all the greasies and made my head smell great! It masks that I didn't have time to shower! LOL

I love this stuff and this is my favorite scent of it. They better not ever stop making it!

on 10/15/2017 7:56:00 PM

Oh my gosh- so I’m reading reviews and I have to say I can’t believe some people don’t love this stuff! It’s like I’m almost offended lol because truly, once you use this stuff, you seriously become a disciple! I kid. I know everyone’s hair is different but all I can say is: This product took me from an everyday wet washer to 3 days lathering a week, tops. I usually wet wash on Sunday and Wednesday now, and the Batiste on those in-between days is a lifesaver. This coming from a woman whose hair would get so greasy that skipping one wet wash was impossible! I have read that some people say it’s a myth that daily washes encourage oily hair to develop, but all I can say is since deciding to cut down on the lathering and substituting Batiste, my hair hasn’t had that oily, wet look in the morning at all like it used to every day! It’s such a timesaver not to have to blow dry every morning like I used to. I shower every morning still, just with a shower cap, spray my dry shampoo when I get out, let it sit while I put my face on lol, comb it out and voila! A few minutes with my straightener and I’ve got soft, pretty, manageable hair for two extra days.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Staple. Works well, even on darker hair. The Blush (floral) and the Neon (fruity) scents are my favorite. Best value for the price. With regular use, a can lasts a month. It's a classic. Can never leaks, nozzle never clogs.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is amazing! I have super oily hair and I don't like to wash my hair everyday. This stuff is the bomb for anyone! I'm not a big fan of floral scents but I love the smell of this! I got a travel size of it and I want to get the full size sometime.

After finally finishing a can of Batiste's Tropical scented dry shampoo, I decided to branch out and try the Blush. Described as flirty and floral, this product comes in a pretty pink and white floral aerosol can. The scent itself is definitely flirty and floral. It is a sweet floral scent, with no dated powdery undertone. My boyfriend is a bit of a fan! The product itself is very good at drying up the oil in my hair on the days where I wish to go without washing! I simply spray it into my roots, massage in with my fingers and brush out. I start with a small amount and add more as needed to prevent the hair from becoming weighed down. This product makes my hair look refreshed and voluminous as well as providing a lovely scent. This is definitely a reliable dry shampoo that I would recommend to anyone.

on 12/14/2015 7:52:00 PM

Inexpensive, works great, widely available ... I would repurchase. Sometimes my hair is just blah & needs a little help:). It's fine and gets greasy quickly(if I wash the night before it's slightly oily when I wake up) and a quick spray of this in the AM works wonderfully 2 make my hair look like I just washed it. This Blush scent is very similar to Michael Kors EDP (my fav) but it's not that long lasting so it probably won't clash with any other scents you're wearing

on 7/5/2015 1:13:00 PM

I bought this after I finished the klorane dry shampoo. The batiste dry shampoo isn't as effective at absorbing oiliness as the klorane one but I believe it looks better. It is made of more finely milled particles so there isn't as much visible powder residue on hair after brushing it out (the klorane one made my black hair look a bit dusty(?)). Also its scent is almost undetectable after brushing it out which I like, although it isn't an offensive scent to start with. I couldn't put my finger on what its smell resembles; mostly white flowers but another reviewer said it smells like bubble gum and indeed I see it now, banana flavored bubble gum! I can't really decide but since it doesn't linger for long, it isn't important. Overall it is a fine product at a good price.

on 3/3/2015 9:51:00 AM

This was my first try for Batiste dry shampoo, before I used Klorane and Lush.
I am very happy! It really does its job well and the scent is very pleasant, floral bubble gum I would say. Besides it is much more price friendly and the application is super easy. The flacon also is big!

on 1/23/2015 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Batiste Dry Shampoo is amazing. I had previously used Treseme and this it a far superior product. Batiste sprays from the can easily and evenly and I have yet to have any issues with the nozzle clogging. Just spray, massage, and brush for clean, refreshed hair. This absorbs oil quite well, has a great floral scent, and adds volume. I have somewhat dark hair, around level 5 and this did leave a slight cast to my hair it was very light and not noticeable. I paid about $7-8USD for this so it moderately priced. Great product to keep in a bag or desk drawer at work if you get oily during the day and need to revive your hair.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo