Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even though I have blonde in my hair my roots are a deep brunette shade so I normally gravitate towards the colored one from batiste. My local Wal-Mart was out and even though I'm not much for strong scents the pink packaging drew me to this one. I bought two bottles since the brunette one usually runs out very fast and I figured if this one worked out I had a back up. I use dry shampoo at night after my showers when I'm done blow drying my hair since at night I can sweat a lot which can result in greasy roots. It helps create volume in my hair and take care of any grease throughout the night. I was getting ready really fast today and was so worried as this particular batiste looked like I had dumped a bunch of baby powder in my hair. I quickly threw my head upside down, shook my fingers through my head and came out with volume that was soft to the touch with no white cast. The colored one feels grittier while smelling like chocolate. This one felt so much more lightweight while smelling really sweet and fresh. I have tried so many other dry shampoos that left major white casts and made my hair feel crunchy and matted like I had just sprayed so much hairspray in. Can't live without batiste in my daily routine.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is amazing! I have super oily hair and I don't like to wash my hair everyday. This stuff is the bomb for anyone! I'm not a big fan of floral scents but I love the smell of this! I got a travel size of it and I want to get the full size sometime.

After finally finishing a can of Batiste's Tropical scented dry shampoo, I decided to branch out and try the Blush. Described as flirty and floral, this product comes in a pretty pink and white floral aerosol can. The scent itself is definitely flirty and floral. It is a sweet floral scent, with no dated powdery undertone. My boyfriend is a bit of a fan! The product itself is very good at drying up the oil in my hair on the days where I wish to go without washing! I simply spray it into my roots, massage in with my fingers and brush out. I start with a small amount and add more as needed to prevent the hair from becoming weighed down. This product makes my hair look refreshed and voluminous as well as providing a lovely scent. This is definitely a reliable dry shampoo that I would recommend to anyone.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this.
It works very well. My hair actually looks clean and not at all greasy.
Others I have tried made my hair either weighed down, dull, tangled, didn't do much, or left white residue in my hair.
This leaves no trace in my dark hair. I usually just spray at my roots and massage it into my scalp. Sometimes using a blowdryer at the roots.
The scent is pretty perfumy at first but settles nicely and smells clean and feminine.

on 1/23/2015 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Batiste Dry Shampoo is amazing. I had previously used Treseme and this it a far superior product. Batiste sprays from the can easily and evenly and I have yet to have any issues with the nozzle clogging. Just spray, massage, and brush for clean, refreshed hair. This absorbs oil quite well, has a great floral scent, and adds volume. I have somewhat dark hair, around level 5 and this did leave a slight cast to my hair it was very light and not noticeable. I paid about $7-8USD for this so it moderately priced. Great product to keep in a bag or desk drawer at work if you get oily during the day and need to revive your hair.

on 12/17/2013 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I am on my 6th can of this dry shampoo already and i don't know why I haven't done a review on this yet!

I wash my hair every other day and since I have oily roots, I need something to maintain my hair looking shine free and voluminous for a day. I lift my roots up, shake up the can and spray some onto my hair. I let that sit for about a few minutes so that it can soak up the oil, shake my hair to give some volume and brush out any remaining white cast with my fingers and I am done!

I have black hair and it does give some white cast but it is nothing too extreme that my fingers can't fix. This cost SGD$15.90 in Singapore for the large can. It lasts about 1 and half months before I need to get a new one.

Of all the scents that I own (I have tried the tropical, original, cherries, and the limited edition lace one), I still prefer this blush scent because it smells a bit sweet and florally to me and I really like it! At the end of the day, I can still smell the scent is I give my hair a shake since there will still be dry shampoo at the end of the day.

I do not need to retouch with this dry shampoo and I am really impressed.

Will continue to repurchase this because it is one of my holy grails! Already on my 6th large can if I haven't mentioned it ;) LOVE THIS STUFF

on 9/11/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best dry shampoo I've ever used.
I found mine at TJ Maxx for $6 for the full size can. IMO, it's definitely worth it. I don't use much, and my hair stayed nice and non-greasy for the whole day. :)

How I apply:
1. Hold upside down and then shake (holding it upside down just works better for me because if I hold it right side up, no powder comes out for some reason...)
2. Spray short quick bursts into oily roots.
3. Wait 10+ min. (I usually do my makeup during this time.)
4. Massage into scalp with fingers or brush out with 100% boar bristle brush.
5. Style your hair and you're good to go!!

This is the first dry shampoo I have ever tried. I loved it. It has a strong smell which I was initially very turned off by, but it dissipates quickly. I didn't have any problem with white residue even though my hair is dark brown.

I spray this on my roots, wait a few mins then comb it out, as directed. I was amazed at how soft and clean it made my hair, with such little effort. Lots of volume, and did I say soft?

Definitely worth it if you are short on time and can't wash your hair normally. Will buy again! I don't even feel the need to try any other scents or brands!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

HG! This stuff is a GODSEND and very well be the only reason I'm able to make it to work on time on most days. I have a lot of fine hair that gets greasy if I don't wash it every day and the Batiste has spared me the luxury of going an extra day without washing/blow drying.

It works just like hairspray, you just spray your roots to absorb the oil and comb/brush as usual. This is a powder spray so it can turn your hair whitish if you get a little over zealous or too close but it goes away easily if you brush it out. There are a few scents available, Tropical, Original, Diva, Blush, etc. but I like Blush the best since it smells like a regular hair product, the others are a little over powering, especially the Diva. I purchase mine at Ulta but I've seen the Original Scent at Harmon Discount, Emiliani Beauty Supply, and Sally Beauty, the CVS stores near me do not carry it (NJ). It's about $6-7 anywhere I've seen it. One can lasts me about a month.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this stuff! I have dark hair so I found a lot of dry shampoos showed up in my hair and looked like dandruff! I wasted some cash on the Oscar Blandi dry shampoo (super over priced!) before I heard about this.

I know some will find fault with the smell...I like the smell, I found the lemon original scent a little too strong, and this one fades more quickly. This seriously can take my hair from disgusting, sweaty and oily to picture perfect, and I have fine hair! It's super cheap and a can lasts forever, I love it!

Top Rated Dry Shampoo