Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by age: 19-24
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even though I have blonde in my hair my roots are a deep brunette shade so I normally gravitate towards the colored one from batiste. My local Wal-Mart was out and even though I'm not much for strong scents the pink packaging drew me to this one. I bought two bottles since the brunette one usually runs out very fast and I figured if this one worked out I had a back up. I use dry shampoo at night after my showers when I'm done blow drying my hair since at night I can sweat a lot which can result in greasy roots. It helps create volume in my hair and take care of any grease throughout the night. I was getting ready really fast today and was so worried as this particular batiste looked like I had dumped a bunch of baby powder in my hair. I quickly threw my head upside down, shook my fingers through my head and came out with volume that was soft to the touch with no white cast. The colored one feels grittier while smelling like chocolate. This one felt so much more lightweight while smelling really sweet and fresh. I have tried so many other dry shampoos that left major white casts and made my hair feel crunchy and matted like I had just sprayed so much hairspray in. Can't live without batiste in my daily routine.

After finally finishing a can of Batiste's Tropical scented dry shampoo, I decided to branch out and try the Blush. Described as flirty and floral, this product comes in a pretty pink and white floral aerosol can. The scent itself is definitely flirty and floral. It is a sweet floral scent, with no dated powdery undertone. My boyfriend is a bit of a fan! The product itself is very good at drying up the oil in my hair on the days where I wish to go without washing! I simply spray it into my roots, massage in with my fingers and brush out. I start with a small amount and add more as needed to prevent the hair from becoming weighed down. This product makes my hair look refreshed and voluminous as well as providing a lovely scent. This is definitely a reliable dry shampoo that I would recommend to anyone.

on 7/5/2015 1:13:00 PM

I bought this after I finished the klorane dry shampoo. The batiste dry shampoo isn't as effective at absorbing oiliness as the klorane one but I believe it looks better. It is made of more finely milled particles so there isn't as much visible powder residue on hair after brushing it out (the klorane one made my black hair look a bit dusty(?)). Also its scent is almost undetectable after brushing it out which I like, although it isn't an offensive scent to start with. I couldn't put my finger on what its smell resembles; mostly white flowers but another reviewer said it smells like bubble gum and indeed I see it now, banana flavored bubble gum! I can't really decide but since it doesn't linger for long, it isn't important. Overall it is a fine product at a good price.

on 3/3/2015 9:51:00 AM

This was my first try for Batiste dry shampoo, before I used Klorane and Lush.
I am very happy! It really does its job well and the scent is very pleasant, floral bubble gum I would say. Besides it is much more price friendly and the application is super easy. The flacon also is big!

on 12/27/2014 2:14:00 PM

I like this product very much! Fresh cherry blossom scent that is not too overwhelming. I use it on the 2nd day after my hairwash so that I only need to wash every other day, it absorbs away oil fairly well and gives volume. I haven't had the problem of white hair root (I have black hair) and I find this product blends really well. I just spray enough to the root, let the powder sit for a minute, blend, then spray lightly to my hair overall. 1 bottle lasts me 2 months and half.

The only downside is that I find the price a little too high (10.99$ CAD regular price, 6.99$ on sale)
I also tried the scent in Sassy and Wild: the shampoo effect is equally good but I didn't like the smell, wayyy to strong in my opinion

on 11/13/2013 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

General Batiste Dry Shampoo Review: I've used several in the past (Oscar Blandi, Tresemme, Suave, Salan Grafix, Psssst!, corn starch...) & this is an OK one. To date, I've never had a REALLY bad experience with dry shampoos. Sure, the Blandi clogged up super fast (design/packaging problem), and I wouldn't buy the Tresemme one again, but they're all about the same.

I think that the Batiste Dry Shampoos are a bit over-hyped. The only advantage Batiste has over PSSSST! is the scent varieties. But if you like to wear perfume like me, or dislike fragrances, then you'll probably be better off with PSSST!, which is $2 cheaper in my area.

This scent: I really enjoy floral perfumes, but this isn't what I like. At least it's not cloying or unpleasant. I would just rather go for the original or fresh scent instead. Plus, the scent goes away fast.

The roots of my hair are not oily after I spray this product in, it also adds volume so thats a plus.. the only problem I have with this is the product is used up really fast, I only get about 12 uses out of it before its completely gone.

on 1/16/2013 11:14:00 AM

I have thin, fine, ashy-blonde hair. About six months ago, I moved from the West Coast to the East Coast and my hair has not adjusted well to the extremely hard water. Immediately after washing it, it looks lank and greasy--this is aggravated by my bangs! I've bought a shower water purifier, different shampoo, tried rinsing with ACV, all of which help but haven't resolved the problem. I bought this after reading reviews and hoping this would at least help my bangs. This stuff is great! I spray it in whenever my hair is looking a bit greasy, pat it down (I have wavy/curly hair, so I don't want to comb it) and away I go. I bought the Blush scent based on other reviews on MUA and I enjoy it. It's flowery and powdery but not overpowering, and lingers faintly after applying which I don't mind--however, I don't wear perfume, so I don't know if the scent would mix well with all perfumes. It took me awhile to find it (I ended up buying mine at Food Lion, a grocery store) but it was worth it. Look on the Batiste website for where to buy, because many of the big chains (Target, Walmart, Walgreens, beauty supply shops) don't have it.

on 12/28/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have already repurchased this dry shampoo because it's the one I've liked the best so far. I've tried a couple other brands and this one is defnitely better. The price isn't too bad either. I have bought this at ulta and also at marshalls at a cheaper price. So I would definitely say check out a marshalls or tj maxx if you have one near. The smell is sweet and floral. Nothing too harsh and it doesn't smell all chemical like some dry shampoos I've tried. My hair is dark brown and I spritz this in my hair, wait a minute or two, then run clean hands or a brush through my hair to evenly distribute and make sure there's no white showing in my hair. My hair doesn't feel greasy hours later, but at the end of the day it does get a little after using this. The scent lingers in my hair also. I do wash my hair every other day at times, but most of the time its every day. I use this on fresly washed hair also to add some volume and it works great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hate it. I'd rather spend an extra pound and get a dry shampoo that isn't chalky and drying. I have a ton of fall out when brushing it through, it leaves a nasty colour to my light brown hair and the smell isn't very nice either. Received it for free from bzzagent and haaate it. Improved formula my bum! I'll stick to tressemme in the future.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo