Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is amazing! I have super oily hair and I don't like to wash my hair everyday. This stuff is the bomb for anyone! I'm not a big fan of floral scents but I love the smell of this! I got a travel size of it and I want to get the full size sometime.

Life saver, this stuff is. After not having a shower for four days, I needed a pick-me-up to help out with my greasy roots. Spraying a little bit underneath sections of hair at the roots and then massaging the scalp activates the product and it works wonders. It has a pleasant girly floral scent which doesn't stand out. I must warn those with dark brown hair like myself; you may want to be careful. If you spray too close to the roots the dry shampoo can leave white streaks in your hair which are hard to get out with your fingers. Try using a widetooth comb.
The shampoo gave my hair texture and volume which is something that I love. I recommend it to everyone who struggles with oily hair.

on 12/17/2013 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I am on my 6th can of this dry shampoo already and i don't know why I haven't done a review on this yet!

I wash my hair every other day and since I have oily roots, I need something to maintain my hair looking shine free and voluminous for a day. I lift my roots up, shake up the can and spray some onto my hair. I let that sit for about a few minutes so that it can soak up the oil, shake my hair to give some volume and brush out any remaining white cast with my fingers and I am done!

I have black hair and it does give some white cast but it is nothing too extreme that my fingers can't fix. This cost SGD$15.90 in Singapore for the large can. It lasts about 1 and half months before I need to get a new one.

Of all the scents that I own (I have tried the tropical, original, cherries, and the limited edition lace one), I still prefer this blush scent because it smells a bit sweet and florally to me and I really like it! At the end of the day, I can still smell the scent is I give my hair a shake since there will still be dry shampoo at the end of the day.

I do not need to retouch with this dry shampoo and I am really impressed.

Will continue to repurchase this because it is one of my holy grails! Already on my 6th large can if I haven't mentioned it ;) LOVE THIS STUFF

on 9/11/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best dry shampoo I've ever used.
I found mine at TJ Maxx for $6 for the full size can. IMO, it's definitely worth it. I don't use much, and my hair stayed nice and non-greasy for the whole day. :)

How I apply:
1. Hold upside down and then shake (holding it upside down just works better for me because if I hold it right side up, no powder comes out for some reason...)
2. Spray short quick bursts into oily roots.
3. Wait 10+ min. (I usually do my makeup during this time.)
4. Massage into scalp with fingers or brush out with 100% boar bristle brush.
5. Style your hair and you're good to go!!

on 7/25/2013 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the smell and it's not too strong. This product does well on volume and making my hair look less greasy, but my hair feels kind of clay like afterwards. I have to wash it out at the end of the day. It's okay to use though, as long as I wash it out after

Top Rated Dry Shampoo