Inglot AMC Cream Foundation

Inglot AMC Cream Foundation
AMC Cream FoundationInglot AMC Cream Foundation

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/aqua, Dimethicone, Mica,synthetic Wax, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polysilicone-11, Silica, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyester-5, Nylon-12, Ppg-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane,isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate,peg/ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 40, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-4-isostearate,cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Potassium Sorbate,ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance/parfum, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, [ /- (may Contain): Yellow 5 Lake (ci 19140), Iron Oxides(ci 77491,ci 77492, Ci 77499),titanium Dioxide (ci 77891)]

on 9/17/2017 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is what I wanted it to be. I have been a fan of Inglot's YSM Cream foundation for about 7 years. I still think it's one of the best foundations I've ever used for a natural-matte sheer finish. Ever since Make Up For Ever decided to discontinue my magical potion Face & Body Liquid Makeup and replace it with Water Blend Face & Body Makeup, I've been searching and searching and searching for a foundation that could fill the void MUFE created. I tried AMC by chance, and I am really really happy with it. It's more like MAC F&B as far as texture goes, and it has a finish that's quite similar to NARS Sheer Glow. For the price, I won't complain..this is a great buy. Don't let the "Cream" in the name scare you away. I remember when an Inglot SA urged me to try YSM Cream foundation I looked behind me to see who she might be talking to. She explained that it's a matte foundation for oily skin...it's definitely not what we call a Cream foundation in the US. As for AMC Cream foundation, it's "creamier" than YSM, but it's still nothing like the US concept of a cream foundation. (I'm thinking of theatre makeup like Ben Nye, Lancome Absolue) AMC gives my skin soft radiance, even-tones, and a satiny texture.

on 4/14/2017 5:29:00 PM

I only used this product twice - it was THAT bad. To be fair to products I usually give them two weeks, using different primers and powders, but this was just something new altogether. I tried this with a no-name primer from the drugstore and maybelline babyskin, then once with no primer. I was in shock about just how terrible this is. I am a huge fan of inglot products (their under makeup base is my HG primer, their foundation is one of my favourites, and they make the most beautiful shadows) so I am not biased against Inglot.

Pros:
- Fantastic shade range.
- Smells super good!
- Has a nice, creamy texture.
- Very hydrating.

Cons (be prepared):
- Bottle arrived broken (hairline cracks)
- Pump was impossible to use and a pump wasn't enough to cover my whole cheek let alone my whole face.
- Very patchy
- Streaky with a brush or fingers, it was eaten by my Real Techniques sponge.
- doesn't dry down and stays extremely sticky.
- Very little coverage
- Oxidised to a corpse-like grey.
- Has nice texture as mentioned but is very heavy and thick. I could tell I was wearing foundation.
- Super greasy
- Hard to remove with a wipe or makeup remover, but transfers easily if you touch your face
- not suitable for large pores at all

This foundation was disaster for me, and because of the broken bottle (it was broken when I got it) the employee at the stand wouldn't refund me. I was furious so I sent Inglot an email, they sent me a different foundation (which worked out really well!). The woman on the phone was lovely and very helpful, she was disgusted that my product worked out bad and we think maybe mine was from a bad batch.

If you're dry skinned and looking for a low-medium coverage foundation, the bourjois healthy mix serum is around the same price and it's much, much better than this is. I would even suggest one of the other Inglot foundations as they all worked fine for my dry skin.

I really like this foundation. I was in Chicago a while back and had a makeover for fun and Inglot at Macy's put this on me. It's light and buildable and I get lots of compliments on my skin wearing this. I have dry skin and this hides my flaws and shows no wrinkles. I just had to call Macy's in Chicago to send me a new bottle..free shipping because Inglot is only in select Macy's...

I've tried Chanel and Armani...almost bought theirs because I like how lightweight their foundations are but I reacted badly to both. I used to wera IT Cosmetics CC but it just got to heavy on my face.

AMC foundation from Inglot, on the other hand, no issues at all...just amazing! Feels so nice when you put it on too.

No sunscreen in it but I prefer that anyhow. I can put my SkinMedica sunscreen on.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I bought this one randomly when I couldn't find Bourjois Healthy Mix at my drugstore - and what a nice surprise it was! Somehow I never thought much of Inglot face products, but it has dramatically changed now, this is a great foundation. I have very dry skin and this foundation does not dry me out or accentuate dry patches. It stays on well and has good coverage - but not too much, just a perfect medium. It's also very efficient- a little bit goes quite a long way. I definitely recommend it and will buy it again!

on 7/6/2015 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this foundation! It's the perfect foundation for everyday wear and is also buildable coverage so great for nighttime aswell, it gives off a gorgeous glowey finish and is best applied when pressed onto the skin using a brush like the sigma f80

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I happened to be in Poland when I bought this foundation, I didn't really had time to try it before I bought it. But it turned out very good, it covers my face smoothly. Overall I am satisfied with it. :)

on 5/10/2015 1:46:00 AM

This foundation has a light to medium coverage similar to nars luminous foundation but less oily more smooth. My shade is inbetween mac nc15-20 with a hint of nw15 not neutral. I need 3 parts yellow and 1 park pink. I hate to mix foundation I never get the match right I got the the closes shade Lw600 but it's 1 shade too dark olive after it oxidizes this shade is more mac nc25 and nars fiji. Lw300 is one shade too light more mac nc15. I have sensitive combination skin that is also acne prone and seborrheic dermatitis eczema dry flaky slight itchy red patches. This foundation made the patches more itchy. It contains many silicons that is horrible for my skin since it seems to breakout with foundations and products with too much silicon.

on 7/13/2013 8:20:00 AM

When I was younger I used to use the inglot cream foundation (in the white tube) and absolutely loved it, so when my skin aged a little and became dryer, I decided to go to Inglot, assuming they would have an equally awesome foundation for dry skin.

So, I bought the AMC cream foundation. I don't really like it, to be blunt.

Although it does give a nice glow which is what I wanted, it is way too greasy! And the staying power is horrible on my skin, even with the primer, I am lucky if it lasts 3 hours.

Another thing I noticed after about a week of use is that its components started separating; there are green blobs/streaks through the product now. Not good.

This was a fairly steeply priced foundation, too!

Since I lack the financial means to go out and buy a new foundation every five minutes, I have been stuck with this one for months now. It isn't a terrible foundation, but weighing up the quality vs the price, I would recommend skipping this foundation.

PROS:
- good packaging (has a pump)
- does give a nice glow
- definitely suited to dry skin (perhaps too much)

CONS:
- quite greasy
- too shiny
- staying power is poor
- fairly expensive ($42 AUS)
- components separate in bottle
- would be horrible if you have oily skin

on 10/2/2013 8:23:00 AM

I love this foundation. I find that it leaves my skin glowing for hours after application and I always get compliments on my complexion. It does not dry out the skin, it is very creamy. I use LW400 and fits my fair skin tone perfectly. It is very easy to apply, glides on the skin well and has very silky feel on the skin. I would recommend wearing a loose powder over it as it can look a bit greasy if you don't, especially during the summer months. As I get older I'm finding that my skin is becoming slightly dryer and pores are really starting to show, some foundations like the MAC Studio Fix can really dry out the skin for me and accentuate my pores even more. This foundation doesn't do that for me.

on 5/4/2014 7:04:00 PM

If you're looking for a long lasting foundation, this is definitely not the one. I liked the medium to full coverage, as it is very buildable, but the staying power is very weak. My skin is not oily at all but this foundation didn't last more than 4-5 hours without starting to get lots of shine, even after using compact powder. It actually "melts" on my face and if I touch it I can see the foundation on my fingers. Ew! I would only recommend it if you search a light foundation to use it when you know you're not going to be out for very long. As I said, it doesn't last very much, and I think it's only suitable to use in autumn or winter. This must be a pain in summer with all the heat!
I won't be buying this again, because its normal price in my area it's 21 euros (although I bought it for 16) and that's quite pricey for what it does. A few euros more and I can buy my beloved Double Wear instead!