TiGi curlesque hydrating conditioner

TiGi curlesque hydrating conditioner

1.0

on 7/12/2015 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have just bought this condition in desperation: I wish I hadn't bothered. Luckily the product is discontinued, but if you happen to run into it, stay away. The stylist tip on the bottle is to use before you shampoo and condition....... gives you an idea of what they think of it!

on 8/5/2014 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the worst of the worst of the worst conditioner in the world. I had tried many conditioners in my life and I can say by far, this is the worst. I bought it in the 750ml, I think, the packaging looks beautiful, plus, the smell is divide. But the product itself, such a waste. It doesn't do anything, leave my hair so dry and I cannot even brush it. I hate this conditioner. For almost $35, this is such a disappointment. Not even worth 1/5 in overall rating

This is my first experience with the well acclaimed TiGi products and all I can say regarding this conditioner is NEVER AGAIN. This is an extremely thick substance enclosed in a standard plastic bottle without any applicator. As a consequence it is hardly possible to get it out of the bottle. It wasn't such pain in the a... when the bottle was full, you simply squeezed it like a toothpaste. Now, when the bottle is half empty it takes a long struggle, you must never forget to keep the bottle upside down. As far as the product itself is concerned i find it hard to review it honestly. The thing is that the conditioner being so thick it is quite impossible to apply the right amount. It settles in large clumps on your hair and is really hard to massage into your scalp. It's a pity because this could have been a nice product. It leaves my hair soft and smooth, with no tangles but has no curling effect that I can notice. Actually I feel that my hair has turned slightly wavy instead of being curly and this is not the effect I ecpected from quite an expensive product.