Kiehl's Creme de corps soy milk and honey whipped body butter

Kiehl's Creme de corps soy milk and honey whipped body butter

on 2/9/2018 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this when I bought the balm and I just tried it because I like the balm very much. But this body butter has a very strong, cloying tropical scent like sunscreen which never dissipates. It's quite thick and leaves a residue. I would never use this again!

on 12/11/2017 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Performance wise, this body butter is excellent -it absorbs quickly, feels indulgent, has a relaxing smell and kept my dry skin moisturized literally the entire day. The only reason it's only 4 lippies for me is because I live in the tropics and found it to be a little bit heavy for me. The lotion might have been a better option. It's just that with the word 'whipped' there I expected a mousse or souffle-like consistency which was what I experienced with L'occitane's. In fact I also happened to receive a Body Shop body butter as a gift and even I found the texture for that to be 'lighter' than this. Nevertheless, like the previous reviewer, if I was abroad in a cold climate I wouldn't hesitate to reach for this again.

on 3/22/2017 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is amazing for winter! I recently traveled to Canada where despite being March it is so so cold. I decided to walk outside for a bit (and forgot my scarf) big mistake HUGE I ended up going into Kiehls because I, coming from the tropics, could not handle it - anyways a weather like this calls for a heavy duty cream like the Soy & Milk Body Butter. It takes a few mins to sink in but it leaves your skin mosturized and you don`t have to reapply during the day. I also love the souffle texture. For warmer weathers I would go for the other creme de corps with SPF but if Winter is doing a number on you use this one. I also put this on my face at night and it calmed my redness which ocurred after the aformentioned walk.

Back in the tropics this still works as a night body cream - tried to use it once during the day but it was too heavy. All and all one of my favorite products from Kiehls. Because of where I live I don't know if I'd buy it again but if I ever move to a place that has winter I would definitely invest in this bad boy for it to have a permanent spot in my routine.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

his lotion is fine, but nothing special. It moisturizes fine, but no better than less expensive products. I find it feels tacky for too long after applying, and that it takes far too much product. I also find the scent a bit odd.

this product is really good only if you have really really dry skin I guess because on my dry (lotions are not enough) skin it takes ages to absorb the product. and the smell is strong. you need to wait for it to soak into your skin really well before you can put clothes on otherwise the smell goes all over your clothes too. it moisturises really well though if you are okay with allocating decent time to use it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The product I have been dreaming about!!! This is a wonderfully silky whipped texture. It absorbs easily and the effects are long lasting. Tried it today for the first time on my legs and was amazed that at the end of the day my legs were still soft, touchable and looked great. I've used a different brands body butter that the effects were not great at all. I would most definitively recommend. Oh, it also has a beachy smell.... Like coco butter. It's a little strong but I don't care because this product delivers. Kiehls is iconic for a reason... I'm late in the game to be trying it for the first time but, I'll most definitely be back for more.

on 3/16/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

While this body butter has a sinfully lovely texture and is very hydrating, my rave for this product is mainly based on the scent. As a gourmand fragrance junkie, I live for foody scents. This creme smells like honey-infused buttercream. It is sweet without being cloying and the smell dissipates after a while anyway. The light yellow color and whipped texture make this product a dessert souffle for this skin. It is great for an all-over body moisturizer during the winter because of the shea and jojoba butters. The text on the lid deems this product "addictive" and I couldn't think of a more accurate descriptor. I usually favor etailer body butters in the <$20 price range, but this was worth springing for. Simply divine.

on 2/20/2015 10:11:00 PM

By far the most softening and silk-ifying body moisturizer I've ever used. It's worth every penny and makes even stubborn areas like elbows incredibly soft. This is by far my most favorite body product !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This product takes forever to absorb! Does not moisturizer and smells funky. Lastly for some reason the product pills and becomes gooey, not fun!!! Will not repurchase.

on 12/2/2014 12:49:00 PM

The creamy texture (like pudding) and moisturizing properties of this are great, however, I cannot stand the smell. To me, this is a very sweet, extremely strong coconut that does not dissipate and is actually making me a little sick as the day goes on. I usually like coconut but this is too much. I cannot wait to wash it off later.

I hated the smell of this product when I first tried it 2.5 years ago. I was provided with a large sample 2 weeks ago and cannot get enough of it. What I thought was too sweet and strong is now a perfectly gourmand coconut. I don't know if it's changed or I've changed, but I love this now and plan on purchasing a full-sized tub soon.

Popular Lotions / Creams