CLARINS Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
CLARINS Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum

2.6

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product has been a real disappointment.. It did nothing.. have used it a month saw no brightening effect at all.. I have used their white plus cleanser along with this serum, with the same result no brightening effect.. For this price this product is really not worth it .. I only liked the packaging and the smell.. But over all this product is not worth even a try..

on 5/2/2014 1:20:00 PM

Sorry got nothing good to say about this product. I didn't change anything about my skincare routine except swapping out my Shu Uemura serum with this. Been using for two weeks and my skin is noticeably much drier, particularly with patches in the cheek area. I can't keep using this unfortunately. Waste of money. :( I do love the Clarins hydraquench cream.

on 3/23/2012 10:54:00 AM

For those of you saying it didn't moisturize, it's not supposed to. It's a serum. Also, whenever using anything for dark spots, it won't work unless you use sunscreen of AT LEAST SPF40.

After four weeks of using this product I noticed that my dark spots on my cheeks started to fade. I'm on my second bottle and they are slowly fading.

on 3/20/2012 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this to brighten my skin and help reduce the dark spots from previous acne. I really see the results, I had this huge dark spot from popping a pimple (I know it's bad), but after a week of consistent use of this serum day and night the spot has faded and is not so visible. I also love how this smells luxurious and nice. I know some people don't like fragrance in their skincare, but I don't mind as long as it doesn't break me out.

on 8/31/2011 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Been using the White plus HP intensive whitening serum for 4 weeks morning and night. Got mine from strawberrynet and i think its the version used for asian skin. Although i like the scent and the texture, i haven't seen any ANY brightening effects neither on acne marks nor on other scars. No effects on fine line either. Am going to finish the bottle because i like it as a moisturiser but not worth the money

UPDATE- 19.10.2011 I've kept using this despite that fact that it did nothing in the first weeks because it was so expensive and that it acts as an ok moisturiser. After a whole 3 months,i see absolutlely no lightening effect nor apparent smoothing. a waste of money !