CLARINS Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum

CLARINS Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum

1 review

on 1/2/2011 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Attention: This is for the new HP brightening serum with 'Sea Lily' flower. I got mine in Asia, so I'm not sure if the formula will be the same like the one they sell in US. But, I'm buying my 2nd bottle from Sephora in US, package is coming soon. I will add more review. I bought this to fade my old acne dark spots, lots of them still pinkish and new, few are brown. I have to say, IT WORKS!!! In fact, I only been using it for less than a month. I can see my face is brighter and marks are lighter. Plus, I'm Asian with light/medium skintone. It's been a pain in A## to remove my hormonal acne and acne marks. I'm 29 now and my derm put me on spironolactone 100mg/day and tretinoin cream for the past 4 months. I really think the spiro helps with my adult acne, not the retin A. My skin is normal now, used to be oily and blot many times per day. Now, it's winter time, less sun, so this is a good time to fade those ugly marks. The serum is kinda pricey and it has that lily flowery smell. But, I'm OK. Texture is a bit thicker for serum and I think I can finish one bottle pretty fast, probably 2 1/2 months? It's non greasy and feels good under any kind of moisturizer or sunscreen. I'm using Elta MD non oily sunscreen, BTW (highly rec, medical grade). It sad, that the whole Clarins HP brightening line has wider range in Asia than US. I'm very eager to buy the cleanser, toner, everything. I really like this. Skinceuticals Pigment regulator doesn't worked on me and don't like the texture, maybe more suitable for Caucasian skin. Asian pigmentation is very tough to get rid of.