CLARINS Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum

CLARINS Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum

3.0

on 3/20/2012 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this to brighten my skin and help reduce the dark spots from previous acne. I really see the results, I had this huge dark spot from popping a pimple (I know it's bad), but after a week of consistent use of this serum day and night the spot has faded and is not so visible. I also love how this smells luxurious and nice. I know some people don't like fragrance in their skincare, but I don't mind as long as it doesn't break me out.

on 8/31/2011 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Been using the White plus HP intensive whitening serum for 4 weeks morning and night. Got mine from strawberrynet and i think its the version used for asian skin. Although i like the scent and the texture, i haven't seen any ANY brightening effects neither on acne marks nor on other scars. No effects on fine line either. Am going to finish the bottle because i like it as a moisturiser but not worth the money

UPDATE- 19.10.2011 I've kept using this despite that fact that it did nothing in the first weeks because it was so expensive and that it acts as an ok moisturiser. After a whole 3 months,i see absolutlely no lightening effect nor apparent smoothing. a waste of money !