L.A. Colors Pink Blush #BSB332

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

Price: $

Price: $

I like this pale true mauve, it's very unique. I only wish it had more color payoff, because the shade is truly beautiful, but hard to get to show up or last long. I love that it's matte, and has an almost highlighting effect, that's very feminine. This would be an awesome shade for the ultra fair, who have difficulty with most blushes going on too bright/dark. I haven't found a dupe of this shade, which is why I keep it around.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A little dusty, but very pretty pale pink. Imparts a pretty pink flush across the cheeks, very natural on me (PPP - nc 15). A steal for a buck, don't see anything wrong with it. Packaging is cheap, but what do you expect for a buck?

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I found this at the dollar store. Normally, I don't buy makeup from a place like that, but I was traveling overnight for an event and had packed all my makeup except for blush! I just needed something because I wear foundation and I need a blush to make my face look more natural....and I didn't want to pay a lot because I already have lots of blushes at home.

This blush is a generic dusty light pink. It is a dupe of NYX Silky Rose, which I also have and use a lot. It is just a run of the mill blush. The pigmentation is pretty good. I got a lot on my brush and it showed up well. This is nothing special, but it did save the day for me. I would not buy this again unless I happen to forget my blush next time!