L.A. Colors Pink Blush #BSB332

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Super inexpensive and it's a really pretty blush. It's a cool tone pale pink color. Initially I didn't know if it would fit my yellow olive skin tone but it actually looks very natural on my cheeks. It gives me a real looking flush. It's more natural than my other blushes such as the ones I own from e.l.f. The pigmentation is just what I like in a blush. Not too pigmented so that you get a chance to build it up without looking like a clown on the first swipe. I have a feeling I'm going to hit pan on this soon. It's quickly become one of my favorites. At just one dollar it's actually a good blush.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I have not yet figured out how to add a review for a totally new shade or item from a product line, so this review is in fact for this brand's Dual Blusher in Pink Mauve/Cranberry. (PB841) Now, when I got it, the blush in the Pink Mauve side was shattered and made a big mess, but I had an empty sifter jar and scooped it in to make a loose blush. I figure the blush is softly pressed, and the postal worker may not have been the most gentle. That aside: this is a pretty darned nice blush duo. It is NOT a blush and highlighter set; both colors are matte and very very pigmented. The pink mauve is a rich, bright plummy pink ( definitely cool), and the cranberry is a beautiful deep reddish plum. I think this would suit all skin tones from light to dark, who can wear cool colors. You just have to have a very sparing gentle hand to apply. It was on sale at Cherry Culture--my first order. So it is a real steal. The brush is a throw-away; and the packaging is cheap. But I'd rather have a great product in cheap packaging, than something in a very gorgeous compact that is just so-so. Pretty happy with this purchase, what a nice flush, when applied very sheerly.