L.A. COLORS Pink Blush #BSB332

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

I like this pale true mauve, it's very unique. I only wish it had more color payoff, because the shade is truly beautiful, but hard to get to show up or last long. I love that it's matte, and has an almost highlighting effect, that's very feminine. This would be an awesome shade for the ultra fair, who have difficulty with most blushes going on too bright/dark. I haven't found a dupe of this shade, which is why I keep it around.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Pretty good blush, color goes on good and is inexpensive only a dollar each for a good blush

I got this at the dollar tree for $1.25. It's a pinky mauve colour in the pan. It shows up beautifully on the skin as a light mauve pink cool tone. Very flattering for light skin. Pigmentation isn't the best so you will need a heavy hand when applying. But that's a small price to pay for such a pretty blush. I will go back and probably buy 5 more.

Got Berry Plum, BSB335, @Dollar Tree. Looks a bit too dark for my light skin, but barely goes on at all! The itty-bitty mini brush is lame, but it doesn't matter what brush I use, it's hard to get some on! Strange, as their eyeshadows are chalky and messy, this is opposite. Pretty color(VERY light berry mauve), but a definite pass. LOVE their bronzer!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I cant tell you how much i love this blush

I have 20 blushes or more upstairs...and I was in a bad frustrated mood and sometimes I play with my makeup when im like that. ha
so I was trying on all of my blushes one by one..then wiping them off with toilet paper...,hating all of them...then I got this one...my whole face changed! it made me look like a different person and i just put tiny bit on with the brush included....it is SOOOOOOO finely milled it looks like you spent an hour BUFFING it when you took a second...fool proof! effortless but the COLOR id pay $100 for it! (not literally) but $20 I guess because I have a million blushes and they all suck
this color is 100% matte no sparkles...and it is TONED DOWN YET provides ample color!!! (pigment!) wow, it is not too 'pinky' not warm or orange or dirty it is COOL toned which I LOVE..more like a mauve plum.... well just perfect! I have a very hard to match skin..ppp and cannot tell if it is warm cool or neutral...most things just look bad on me! this is the only blush that looks right. and I got it at dollar store. wish I stocked up. Ihave other la colors blushes I like them all but thisone is amazing! it shows up even much more than their super dark purple one. which i use from time to time... love it love it love it..i look so healthy,way younger...and smooth porcelain like skin all from a blush! hair burgundy eyes blue green,skin pale... makes it all show up. rids my skin somehow of the hated undertones ihave which are too yellow or something.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I found this at the dollar store. Normally, I don't buy makeup from a place like that, but I was traveling overnight for an event and had packed all my makeup except for blush! I just needed something because I wear foundation and I need a blush to make my face look more natural....and I didn't want to pay a lot because I already have lots of blushes at home.

This blush is a generic dusty light pink. It is a dupe of NYX Silky Rose, which I also have and use a lot. It is just a run of the mill blush. The pigmentation is pretty good. I got a lot on my brush and it showed up well. This is nothing special, but it did save the day for me. I would not buy this again unless I happen to forget my blush next time!

Popular Blush Products