L.A. Colors Pink Blush #BSB332

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

holy cow! I absolutely have fallen in love with this blush!! i have a total of 4 LA Colors Blushes and i really wish i could find more. And i think ive realized Pink Blush is by far my FAVORITE!
Price/Availability- i purchase my LA Colors Blushes at Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar and Ive seen them online. I pay $1-2. Ive never paid more but im not sure how much they will cost online.
SHADE/FORMULA- this is seriously one of the prettiest dusty pinky blush i own. i have really pale skin & this blush looks perfect no matter what brush i use which makes it fool proof for me, rare for a blush since most of the time it looks a bit too much. i find this shade to go with any eye look. it gives me a touch of color to bring life back to my skin. it will be great for pale to med skintones. the formula is so nice. pressed well, no fillers or chunks. soft and smooth. blends out very well. soft blush for $1. i love the dusty pink color that is matte. no glitter or shimmer, just perfect to everyday use! i reach for it ALOT which says alot since i own alot of blushes. & i have 2 backups hehehee
PACKAGING- now this is not the prettiest or expensive looking packaging its simple and does its job. i cant expect much for the totally cheap blush (whats inside is whats most important to me) but its not the worst either. this comes in a hard plastic rectangular compact. the lid/top is clear while the bottom is a glossy black with labeling and shade name. the snap close lid does have the la colors logo. the blush size is probably about the size of the covergirl cheekers single blushes. not a whole ton of blush but enough. i know personally i will probably rarely get thru a blush so its a decent amount of blush. i have barely made a dent in mine with over 5 months of use. so ill update on how long it takes me to get thru. the compact is small & convenient for travel or on the go makeup lovers and also great for storing anywhere, wont take up that much room. its simple & sturdy. survived my vacation with rough handling.
Overall, i have come to LOVE the LA Colors blushers. my stores only carry the same 4 shades or id own alot more. i will just continue to watch for new colors but Pink is always going to be a favorite. I love the way it makes my cheeks look pretty and youthful!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A little dusty, but very pretty pale pink. Imparts a pretty pink flush across the cheeks, very natural on me (PPP - nc 15). A steal for a buck, don't see anything wrong with it. Packaging is cheap, but what do you expect for a buck?