L.A. COLORS Pink Blush #BSB332

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I purchase this crap thinking that it was a pretty color. I purchase BSB 335 Berry plum. This color barely shows up on the skin. The top layer of this blush has a glitter coating but once you get past that layer of coating this product is very dry and hard to put on. You have to use a very dense brush and pack the color on to the cheek area. This product does not last long at all, it lasts up to an hour before it fades away. I would not recommend this blush even for someone who is a newbie experimenting with makeup because it is a waste of money. I will not repurchase this product ever again. LA Colors have a lot of cheap products. For the amount of money wasted on this brand of trash, you can get other products that gives you better color payoff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I used this whole thing up. I am fair and could barely get this to show up. You really have to pack it on and it doesn't last very long. I would recommend this to someone whose daughter/son is just trying and experimenting with makeup. And only for very fair skin tones.

Got Berry Plum, BSB335, @Dollar Tree. Looks a bit too dark for my light skin, but barely goes on at all! The itty-bitty mini brush is lame, but it doesn't matter what brush I use, it's hard to get some on! Strange, as their eyeshadows are chalky and messy, this is opposite. Pretty color(VERY light berry mauve), but a definite pass. LOVE their bronzer!

I like this pale true mauve, it's very unique. I only wish it had more color payoff, because the shade is truly beautiful, but hard to get to show up or last long. I love that it's matte, and has an almost highlighting effect, that's very feminine. This would be an awesome shade for the ultra fair, who have difficulty with most blushes going on too bright/dark. I haven't found a dupe of this shade, which is why I keep it around.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A little dusty, but very pretty pale pink. Imparts a pretty pink flush across the cheeks, very natural on me (PPP - nc 15). A steal for a buck, don't see anything wrong with it. Packaging is cheap, but what do you expect for a buck?

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I have not yet figured out how to add a review for a totally new shade or item from a product line, so this review is in fact for this brand's Dual Blusher in Pink Mauve/Cranberry. (PB841) Now, when I got it, the blush in the Pink Mauve side was shattered and made a big mess, but I had an empty sifter jar and scooped it in to make a loose blush. I figure the blush is softly pressed, and the postal worker may not have been the most gentle. That aside: this is a pretty darned nice blush duo. It is NOT a blush and highlighter set; both colors are matte and very very pigmented. The pink mauve is a rich, bright plummy pink ( definitely cool), and the cranberry is a beautiful deep reddish plum. I think this would suit all skin tones from light to dark, who can wear cool colors. You just have to have a very sparing gentle hand to apply. It was on sale at Cherry Culture--my first order. So it is a real steal. The brush is a throw-away; and the packaging is cheap. But I'd rather have a great product in cheap packaging, than something in a very gorgeous compact that is just so-so. Pretty happy with this purchase, what a nice flush, when applied very sheerly.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I found this at the dollar store. Normally, I don't buy makeup from a place like that, but I was traveling overnight for an event and had packed all my makeup except for blush! I just needed something because I wear foundation and I need a blush to make my face look more natural....and I didn't want to pay a lot because I already have lots of blushes at home.

This blush is a generic dusty light pink. It is a dupe of NYX Silky Rose, which I also have and use a lot. It is just a run of the mill blush. The pigmentation is pretty good. I got a lot on my brush and it showed up well. This is nothing special, but it did save the day for me. I would not buy this again unless I happen to forget my blush next time!

On the plus side of course is the price: 1.00
The texture is soft and silky.
Blends well and looks natural.
Non irritating.
However:
Not highly pigmented-You'll need several sweeps across the product with a proper blush brush to pick up enough color. Even then ,the overall effect is somewhat sheer but I think that is the way it was intended.
Don't even bother with the tiny brush included - Rough bristles and only serves to streak-finish the product on your skin.
Overall,the is a fair to good product for it's price. It also makes a good overall lid color prior to eye shadow application.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Super inexpensive and it's a really pretty blush. It's a cool tone pale pink color. Initially I didn't know if it would fit my yellow olive skin tone but it actually looks very natural on my cheeks. It gives me a real looking flush. It's more natural than my other blushes such as the ones I own from e.l.f. The pigmentation is just what I like in a blush. Not too pigmented so that you get a chance to build it up without looking like a clown on the first swipe. I have a feeling I'm going to hit pan on this soon. It's quickly become one of my favorites. At just one dollar it's actually a good blush.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Pretty good blush, color goes on good and is inexpensive only a dollar each for a good blush

Popular Blush Products