L.A. COLORS Pink Blush #BSB332

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I used this whole thing up. I am fair and could barely get this to show up. You really have to pack it on and it doesn't last very long. I would recommend this to someone whose daughter/son is just trying and experimenting with makeup. And only for very fair skin tones.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Pretty good blush, color goes on good and is inexpensive only a dollar each for a good blush

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I found this at the dollar store. Normally, I don't buy makeup from a place like that, but I was traveling overnight for an event and had packed all my makeup except for blush! I just needed something because I wear foundation and I need a blush to make my face look more natural....and I didn't want to pay a lot because I already have lots of blushes at home.

This blush is a generic dusty light pink. It is a dupe of NYX Silky Rose, which I also have and use a lot. It is just a run of the mill blush. The pigmentation is pretty good. I got a lot on my brush and it showed up well. This is nothing special, but it did save the day for me. I would not buy this again unless I happen to forget my blush next time!

Popular Blush Products