3.6

price range

Reviews

from

9 years ago

this is my new favorite daily sunscreen. goes on really sheer and doesn't irritate my dry/combo sensitive skin. I like the finish under makeup and find it almost like a primer. It does have a very strong scent when first applied but it fades quickly. It also tends to clog around the opening of the tube so has to be cleaned frequently but neither are too big an issue- I just bought my 2nd tube. great buy.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

9 years ago

As long as I use toner underneath this, this spreads and sinks in well. On dry skin, it leaves that white cast that titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are famous for. But if my skin is a little moist when I apply this, it goes on beautifully. It is light, spreadable, fragrance free, odorless (I include this because Boscia's fragrance free sunscreen had a terrible odor), does not break me out, feels soothing, and isn't too hard to wash off. I don't like it under my foundation, so I use something with a chemical sunscreen when I wear makeup (although I do have to be careful with that because some chemical sunscreens irritate my skin). But this is perfect for playing outside with the children and going for my morning run. I use it allover my neck too. Active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5%, Zinc Oxide 3%. This is the one that comes with 1.7 oz. (50 mL) in a little tube.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age36-43