Clinique Color Surge Foxy

No Image

on 4/12/2017 7:20:00 PM

This was my favorite eyeshadow, but has been discontinued now. Prices on Amazon and eBay are ridiculous! Does anyone know where else I might find this? I'm In Canada.

on 10/10/2012 11:06:00 AM

This is also listed under "High Impact" on MUA, so I will review in both places. I have been out there searching for a go-to everyday color for my lids and it has been right under my nose the whole time! (No thanks Bobbi Brown!! Her light shimmers are WAY too shimmery.) I rec'd. Foxy in a GWP a long time ago....have used it and knew that I liked it but sort of forgot about it until I was on the hunt for an everyday color that I didn't have to think about. This is it! It is a gorgeous taupey-brown with, as the name implies, a very soft, subtle, perfect amount of shimmer. I hate anything that looks too shimmery and frosty. This provides a beautiful and very wearable, go-with-everything sweep of color. It has great staying power and lasts all day but that could be because of UD primer potion which I use underneath. I also love that it is a bit more solid and not so powdery that I have to blow on the brush before applying if I don't want to end up with eyeshadow dust all over my cheeks. (Again, no thanks BB!) Great color. Great shadow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go to basic color. It's a shimmery taupe color that can be dressed up or used alone. I think it's a basic staple in my make up kit.

on 1/1/2011 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eyeshadow in Foxy is a beautiful taupe/grey.It is a great nuetral color to pair up with a green or chmapgane color. I really like this color. Try it wet,looks awesome. Will definately rebuy when I run out.