Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 Helioplex

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

2.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

Wonderful texture, melts on your skin, SPF 55 is great, especially if you have rosacea, like me. Shade 60 Natural Beige works very well with my Pantone summer skin. So I give it 5 stars for doing what is supposed to do: protect you from the sun, not exacerbate acne, and provide moderate coverage without drying or being excessively oily. It combines well with powder if you like a more matte look. Make sure your skin is smooth, not flaky because it will get trapped in the flakes, however it does not get trapped in pores, and does not accentuate them..
However, I took 3 stars off the packaging because the plastic compact hinge broke, and I was reduced to using a plastic band to keep it together. Messy, though. Also, I never used the sponge, used my fingers instead.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

First off - as is typical for Neutrogena foundations/base make-up for me, there isn't a shade available that matches my yellow-toned NC20 skin. I tried #20 Natural Ivory, #30 Buff and #40 Nude. Natural Ivory is ok but a bit too pink/light, Buff and Nude are too peach and oxidise too dark.

Other than that, I found this thick, drying, yet greasy. It smells strongly of sunscreen which I don't really like but could deal with if the product was good. But it's not. It's difficult to blend and looks so gross and cakey. Feels super heavy and unnatural. It's like applying wax and Elmer's glue to your face. No thanks. Returned. I'm not even sure what skin type this could work for, if any.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i purchased this in the color natural beige 60 for about 15$ at Walmart which is very overpriced for this product that barely even last and is poorly made. (or at least for my skin) When you open the compact there is a mirror and then under the mirror is a foam applicator. Looking from the outside of the compact it looks very creamy and smooth but when i opened it looked the complete opposite. I don't know if it was just mine or all of them are like this but it looks like it has little chunks of something in it and no matter how much you rub it around inside they stay chunky however when you rub it in on your skin these small "chunks" disappear. I bought this product because i was going on vacation to the beach and i wanted a makeup with spf in it so that when i go out to eat or anywhere i wont get sunburnt more, i noticed i started getting acne and after wearing this foundation for a while it would get streaky and come off in some areas and my face would be SUPER shiny. however i thought this was just because i was near the beach and it was because of the sun BUT when i got home i tried it again and it did the same thing. It also made my skin more dry making it look more cakey. i really do hate this product and feel as though cheaper products could have done a far more better job than this.