Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 Helioplex

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 19-24

2.0

1 review

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Was on a hunt for makeup for winter for my dry skin. Thought to try this. I'm about nc 40/42 and picked up shade natural beige 60 (a bit too light). Maybe fresh beige 70 or even 80 would've been better. I have dry skin and thought a cream foundation would be best for winter, but nope not this. I like the liquid version and since I was out, thought I would try this one. This will accentuate dry patches, is not long lasting, but it is lightweight. Good uva-uvb protection, but not really good for medium-full coverage. Packaging is nice, just wish this would've worked for me or just as good as the liquid version...