Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 Helioplex

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 19-24

2.5

I don't know how anyone has made this work for them - it's some of the worst foundation I've ever used. Even with primer on, it just sits on top of my skin. And if I try to blend it, it just comes off altogether and leaves red patches on my face. I got this at a close out store in NYC and now I know why it was sent there, it's awful.

This has pretty much everything I want in a foundation-decent coverage, natural finish, doesn't break me out, and high, broad-spectrum, stable SPF. The only downside is that is can look slightly streaky when applied with the applicator, but when I apply with my fingers it's perfect. Will buy again.