Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 Helioplex

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 19-24

1.8

I don't know how anyone has made this work for them - it's some of the worst foundation I've ever used. Even with primer on, it just sits on top of my skin. And if I try to blend it, it just comes off altogether and leaves red patches on my face. I got this at a close out store in NYC and now I know why it was sent there, it's awful.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure why this product has bad reviews. I do have dry skin so maybe that's it. However, this product made me look and feel like a supermodel! Never have I had a foundation that made my skin so flawless. Great packaging with a mirror, sponge applicator, and foundation. To die for. Must have.

I was expecting a lot more from this product than what I got. I've heard other reviews on it saying it was great and had great coverage, but all I got was a greasy mess. I purchased the lightest shade, 'classic ivory 10', but it came out like a light beige with yellow undertones. While the product itself was thick and had good texture, the moment I put it on my skin it brought out the worst. It clung to dry patches and made my T-zone oilier than it is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This had no lasting power, was streaky when applied with the sponge it comes with, and really clogged my pores. The most unfortunate thing was that I hit pan after only two weeks of using it, and it was something like $14 or $15. I was so disgusted I just threw it in the garbage. Never again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff is terrible! It's extremely greasy, doesn't blend well, and after about an hour of wearing it, it flake off and makes my skin look like it's peeling. Yuck!

The one good thing about it is that it didn't make my skin break out.

I bought this because of the level of spf, i thought it would be great for my skin. But when i put it on i hated the texture. It has a weird nasty hard texture and doesnt blend very well. Its very thick and gets greasy. I would never buy this again.