Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 Helioplex

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the worst garbage for those with oily skin. Stay away!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased before reading any of the reviews and now that I have I felt very scared to try this as I have super greasy, acne prone skin. I have the shade Natural Ivory that ended up working really well with my yellow skin despite the reviews stating that it leans very cool toned. The coverage is a light medium but evens out my skin time beautifully and covers all of my redness. It went on with the included sponge pretty streaky as the formula is super creamy but after some careful blending it sunk into the skin really well. Using my regular primer combination, powder of choice and setting spray this lasted really well without getting overly greasy or really patchy although as with any foundation touch ups are a must. This does have a strong sunscreen smell but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I wouldn't wear this in photos though as the high sunscreen amount will cause major flashback. For a day to day look that is easy to throw on and actually evens the skintone this is a gem in the drugstore.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This stuff has good coverage, it's fast to apply, and it stays on for a while, but it's not great for oily skin. It's shiny to begin with and it doesn't really control oil, which I should've expected. It also runs out pretty quick so it's expensive for the little product you get. But, I can see this really working well for people with normal skin!